A2 ungrateful slob

K9-Handler

Newly Enlightened
A friend of mine just got handed down an A2 Aviator from his dad. While he likes the light he wishes the head was crenalated like the Executive Defender. Spoiled brat....:candle:

Does he have any options?

K-Handler

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
A friend of mine just got handed down an A2 Aviator from his dad. While he likes the light he wishes the head was crenalated like the Executive Defender. Spoiled brat....:candle:

K-Handler

Yea, he can give the light back to his gracious father and use his own damn money to go buy whatever he wants.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

K-Handler
heres what you do, you go buy an E2D, or a 6PD and you trade with him...

Crenshaw

Scottiver

Enlightened

K-Handler

Doesn't sound like a spoiled brat to me.
He sounds like a budding flashaholic who wants to mod his new light. :twothumbs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Umm, well other than being a bit rude about his dad giving him a nice SF, I would say that the only option is a Tad Gear TID, I imagine they make one for the A2 but I haven't been to the sight in awhile.