• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arc First Run "Cyanator" **Withdrawn**

Groundhog66

Banned
This is an Arc First Run body and bezel modded by Milky, as you can see it's in very nice condition (even under the label). It contains one of PhotonFanatic's "To Die For" Lux 1 cyan emitters, McR16 reflector and is set up Direct Drive @ approx 800 mA. All you have to do is add your stock tail and you are in CYAN HEAVEN...:huh:

Withdrawn

DSC01836.jpg

DSC01837.jpg

DSC01838.jpg

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: Arc First Run "Cyanator"

Got a pic of it lit up?

Here is a pic I just took, but it is just taken with my Cybershot. I think this pic might make it look a bit more cyan than it really is, at least to MY eye. Take it for what it's worth, but this light is the closest I have personally seen to true cyan. The pic was taken in a dark hallway, but the walls are not white. I will see if I can get Milky to chime in as well, his eyes have seen it also.

DSC01839.jpg

Groundhog66

Banned
Post, withdraw quickly, entertain private "offers?" Or maybe he just really loves the light (understandable)!:sssh:

I put it up for sale because I am not really a colored LED kinda guy. But a while back I acquired one of Fred's Cyan emitters, so I wanted to check it out for myself. Again I am reminded, I have no real desire for colored LED's. The unfortunate part of the equation, is that I had it put into one of my favorite lights of all time.....:ohgeez: So that leaves me the option to either give up 1 of my last 3 First Runs, or take it in the shorts for paying for a mod I don't like. I originally had it listed for $152ish, in case anyone was wondering. I have nothing to hide, I just change my mind occasionally. As some of you know, I laid off just before Thanksgiving. I have sold almost ALL of my lights, not by choice. But there are the select few that I have left, none of which demand top dollar, but I loves me some Arc's. Hopefully this has satisfied any curious minds out there, but not really sure it matters to anyone..

Tim

pcmike

Enlightened
Tim,

Thanks for explaining things, though definitely not necessary! I agree with you 100%. I tried out a Orange modded Fenix back in the day and knew the colored LEDs weren't going to be my cup of tea. Happy selling.