JET-I PRO Output!

lightbug

Enlightened
I read through some other flashlight forums and found the following, which are others' first hand experience with Jet-I Pro:

14500 @1M 4490 Lux
sanyo eneloop 2000 mah @1M 4220 Lux

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
They should have just made it a high-mode only light.

From lightreviews:
1x AA 2000mAh Eneloop [Low 03:32 to 50%] - [Medium 01:14 to 50%] - [High 01:02 to 50%]

L.E.D.

Enlightened
Looks like quite the nice AA rocket. Will have to get one for my birthday now... Look at the emitter in the straight-on pic at lightreviews... That R2 sure looks interesting, looks like they decided to remove the phosphor coatings around the base while obviously keeping the die covered..

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
That R2 sure looks interesting, looks like they decided to remove the phosphor coatings around the base while obviously keeping the die covered..

I don't think that's limited to R2's, I think it's just a different manufacturing process done by their overseas plant. Some say it makes for a slight improvement though. :)

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Impressive on high, but very disappointing on medium. I don't understand how it could be 60% as bright as high, yet only have 12 minutes more runtime. You would think it would around twice the runtime (or more) than on high.

marc123

Newly Enlightened
Wade,

I was looking at the e-bay ones again because I an also very tempted, and from the photos they seem to be a bit darker and I cannot see any Jetbeam logo or writing on them. I sent the seller a question about this but have not had any reply yet. They probably are the same just poorer photography maybe?

I see from what you posted in another thread you did not resist for long :)

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the pictures are just dark and too dark to see JETBEAM on the clip at the angle it is at. The description matches sounds right. If it isn't the right thing when I get it I'll either send it back for a refund, or have PayPal refund my money. They have a good rating, so hopefully it is legit.

jake25

Enlightened
I think the pictures are just dark and too dark to see JETBEAM on the clip at the angle it is at. The description matches sounds right. If it isn't the right thing when I get it I'll either send it back for a refund, or have PayPal refund my money. They have a good rating, so hopefully it is legit.
let me know if it tailstands too:twothumbs i know the pictures show it, or close to it

actually light reviews says it does

Last edited:

marc123

Newly Enlightened
No worries Jake, I asked them yesterday and no answer yet but will post here if I get one.

However, would not be surprised if I don't get an answer as that seller operates on volume and are probably too busy. But as Wade pointed out, they do have very good feedback so I would expect it to be the real deal. $62.50 is a pretty good buy I think, this is 20% less than Jetbeam is offering through BOG with the CPF discount.

I am very tempted.....Just wish it had longer runtime on a lower low.

E-bay price just went up to $75. I guess when they started moving them they put the price up.

Last edited: