Arc flashlights in upcoming movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc is providing flashlights for the upcoming movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind starring Jim Carrey, Kate Winslet, Kirsten Dunst, Tom Wilkinson, Mark Ruffalo and Elijah Wood.

We have provided custom engraved, Arc-AAA (standard) flashlights for the cast and crew. Arc will also be mentioned in the credits.

From Production Resources:

Dear Merri and Peter

On behalf of the producers, the director and all of the cast and crew of ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND, I'd like to thank you for your wonderful participation!

Your Arc key chain flashlights are the perfect crew gift… they are just terrific and you were wonderful to work with. Everyone loves them!

Keep your eyes peeled for our film next year… If editing goes well, you just might see an Arc flashlight on camera!

Looking forward to working with you soon, and again thank you for the crew gifts… They are already being used and are appreciated by all.

All Best,

Wendy Cohen
Production Resources
New York, NY.

I encourage everyone to check out this movie when it comes out!

Peter Gransee

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats again... I will have to see the movie just to check out any possible Arcs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Mike

Whistler

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifLadies and Gentlemen, the Oscar award for the best performer of this century is going to......... ARC FLASHLIGHT´s !!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
As a "Man in Black" I'm glad to see not just the cast but also the crew got these lights...crew deserves them more in fact ;-)

Tomas

Banned
VERY nice touch, Peter!

The people behind the camera (I've been there ... ), especially, will appreciate this and give Arc excellent word-of-mouth. There is no way one can BUY that sort of advertising. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (Besides, us folks on the dark side of the big lights are the ones who really need something just like the Arc AAA.)

I'm also looking forward to seeing a glimmer of Arc in the movie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tomsig03.gif

Inverse Square

Newly Enlightened
Wha...Oh, sorry I got distracted at "Kate Winslet, Kirsten Dunst" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif Was there something about flashlights or something? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
I'm with you, Inverse! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think I've got a flashlight for them in my pocket right here!

Doh. Sorry.... bit punchy this evening. I'll stop.

That's pretty exciting Peter!

Ralf

Enlightened
Thats good news,

then I can go with my wife in this movie and say
to her "Look, this is the flashlight I gave to you
last christmas" ... :)

Cheers
Ralf

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it makes it through final editing, that is. Important point is that all involved love and USE them. I am sure that casts and sometimes crews for other productions get gifts (not all though). A truly useful gift is one that carries over outside production. This classifies in that category.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Peter,
Congratulations!!! How did this come to be? I can imagine it was one of those stories your hear about... so-and-so showed me this cool little flashlight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts