Jericho TV Show Picked up by Sci-Fi

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice! I really hope the show does get to live beyond the partial season 2 it now has for its future. It's a good show, and deserves to get to season 3, I suspect--although, obviously if the writing is really terrible for season 2 I would have to change my mind, but I seriously doubt that it will be anything but BETTER than season 1.

Thanks, Lux, for the part you played in getting it to have a future. My hat is off to you! I wonder what they did with all those peanuts? hehe.

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
The first 3 episodes of season 2 were pretty good... Cant wait to see the rest.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Nice! I really hope the show does get to live beyond the partial season 2 it now has for its future. It's a good show, and deserves to get to season 3, I suspect--although, obviously if the writing is really terrible for season 2 I would have to change my mind, but I seriously doubt that it will be anything but BETTER than season 1.

Thanks, Lux, for the part you played in getting it to have a future. My hat is off to you! I wonder what they did with all those peanuts? hehe.

LOL! Initially they thought the nuts were cute, and passed them around the office, then overwhelming quantities started being delivered into their mail rooms and they ran out of space as 40,000 pounds of nuts were delivered...which is like 8 million nuts. The videos of the CBS people coming to deal with these huge supplies of nuts is hysterical. It took them a while to realize that this was growing and gaining momentum in bad relations with fans, advertisers, CBS employees who supported us.

They started giving them out to all the food banks, and it exceeded what they could take, so next they decided to send them to our overseas troups. It got highly organized with varous forum boards telling their people what to do and giving feedback. It worked so well because it was fun to participate in, and got more publicity for CBS than they ever had from any show in their history.

deathkenli

Newly Enlightened
I don't like that show.
It's just too fake and unnatural, like everything is pre-setted.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
One of my favorite shows too. Neat to see a community trying to maintain a semblance of law and order amidst such chaos, and fighting for it's preservation. Much more than that, of course, with the various sub-plots. And that evil man with his full force army, bent on taking over the entire country, creating a terrrible threat to the townspeople of Jerico. To be continued......... on Feb. 11th.

Bill

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Episode 1: Season 2.
Titled; "Reconstruction"
Stay tuned Feb 12.................................. :party:

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, with all the publicity and expectations....including this mention at SyFyPortal.com I'm gonna be shocked if it doesn't get a season 3.

This is one show I'm not going to abuse by downloading a torrent.

Forgive me for asking... But how on Earth would it negatively impact the show by downloading the episodes unless you are a Nielson house? They have no clue who is watching the show outside their Nielson ratings. If you are going to buy the DVD at the end of the season then you are doing more than anyone watching it on network TV is for continuing the show. Sorry for the rant and I mean no disrespect but you are simply choosing to be force fed advertisements on the broadcast when it benefits no one. In fact downloading the BT at least increments a download counter that they can see thus tallying up interest in the show. It could be said you are hurting the show by not downloading it!

katsyonak

Enlightened
Jericho is a very good show and thanks to the internet I was able to watch it before it officially arrived to my country. But still, I'm not very happy with the leakage of the 3 first episodes of season 2. I'm sure many Jericho fans couldn't wait and watched it and that means the ratings is most likely to drop. So if you have this Nielson cra*p in your house, please watch it or at least stay on the channel when Jericho airs because we nuts really love this show!

Last edited: