Flashlights & Intimacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl4kkat

Newly Enlightened
right now my fiancee and i were looking through the General Flashlight Discussion showing her some of the flashoholic stories everyone likes to put up and asked me if anyone has ever put up a post like this?

Has anyone ever brought a girl home turned off the lights in the house and got intament with their flashlight as their only source of light?

OMG i cannot believe she asked that question LOL i am laughing so hard! but that does bring up a point... :whistle:

BTW if this kind of post is not allowed can one of the admins delete this post?
thanx in advance!

IcantC

Enlightened
right now my fiancee and i were looking through the General Flashlight Discussion showing her some of the flashoholic stories everyone likes to put up and asked me if anyone has ever put up a post like this?

Has anyone ever brought a girl home turned off the lights in the house and got intament with their flashlight as their only source of light?

OMG i cannot believe she asked that question LOL i am laughing so hard! but that does bring up a point... :whistle:

BTW if this kind of post is not allowed can one of the admins delete this post?
thanx in advance!

I think she wanted you to go try it, not post about it asking us haha. Learn to get a clue :p:crackup:

bl4kkat

Newly Enlightened
IcantC: haha no! she ask me to post it! and wanted to see if we wernt the only ones that did that sort of thing :crackup:

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted to once, but most of my lights I had with me at the time made things a little too cold and sterile to set the right kind of mood.

Probably just lack of confidence, haha. :green:

violatorjf

Newly Enlightened
Usually when you've got a girl alone in the dark you don't want lights...:cool:

...unless of course she's your wife. :laughing:

tedjanxt

Enlightened
Usually when you've got a girl alone in the dark you don't want lights...:cool:

...unless of course she's your wife. :laughing:

I dunno, there's something to be said about a 2D Mag running (slightly overdriven) off a bench supply into a far corner with a royal purple ladies handkerchief draped 4 inches in front of it...

Not that I speak from experience or anything...:naughty:

BTW, this was long before my flashaholic days, or even CPF. I pulled that one off when I was in college. I believe that the background sound was something like early Depeche Mode, lol.

So yea, it's been done...

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Done it.....I'm not even going to get into the things girls I meet want to do with my flashlights.........:naughty::thinking::faint:

how

Newly Enlightened
Done it.....I'm not even going to get into the things girls I meet want to do with my flashlights.........:naughty::thinking::faint:
^^^ewwwwww..... remind me not to borrow any of your flashlights.:crackup:

....one word .....diffuser.:devil:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Of course the unique instant mood setting qualities of LED lighting can add to the experience with soothing colors. I am thinking of my beloved ORB RAW in GREEN. Using the low setting it can wash a room in a beautiful green glow! instant atomsphere anywhere at home or on the road. There's nothing like relaxing in a familiar green glow in a unfamiliar hotel room.
My GREEN ORB can set the mood while in the tub, watching TV on the couch, or resting in bed. I plug in the nanocharger with extra RCR cell while my fresh cell in the ORB makes the moment. On low I can get several hours of guilt free lumens. IMHO this is one of the more understated attributes of the RAW!:thumbsup:

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
One thing's for sure, runtime is not a concern. ;)

I'm lost are we talking about the flashlight?

crackup.gif
crackup.gif
crackup.gif

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only sort of related, but I built my gf a mood light with ten of those three-die self-regulated slow color changing LEDs in a small container made of opaque white plastic. It's not actually a flashlight, but we do occasionally turn it on and it gives a nice relaxing feeling. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.