• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired correction! WTB: brass 'LionCub'

dangorange

Newly Enlightened
ugh :confused:, please disregard the slightly earlier post with me looking for a 'LionCun', I don't even know what is and would rather not find out. I would however love to get my hands on an original brass one if anyone is looking to sell. My apologies if this is not the protocol for posts, I couldn't figure out how to edit the title(if it's even possible). Thanks everyone! Loving this forum btw! Dan

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why not just edit the orignal post?
Now you have 2 threads going.
Yaesumofo

ugh :confused:, please disregard the slightly earlier post with me looking for a 'LionCun', I don't even know what is and would rather not find out. I would however love to get my hands on an original brass one if anyone is looking to sell. My apologies if this is not the protocol for posts, I couldn't figure out how to edit the title(if it's even possible). Thanks everyone! Loving this forum btw! Dan

dangorange

Newly Enlightened
I would of preferred to edit the post but I'm not exactly sure how to. Hopefully the older one can be disregarded. I'll go poke around and see how to edit for the next time I screw up the title.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Youd click the Edit button,, then "Go Advanced" This would allow you to edit the title as well as the contents.

dangorange

Newly Enlightened
ahhhh, it was too obvious, that was the problem, I can only understand complex esoteric direction:naughty: anyhoo, still looking for the elusive brass LionCub, my snafu won't happen again, sorry folks!

cv3po

Banned
Why not just edit the orignal post?
Now you have 2 threads going.
Yaesumofo

Easy killer!!! He's new. (Welcome by the way dang!) I don't know how to do alot of things of the forums either. For the original poster (OP), don't worry about Yae, he has a nasty disposition and runs off alot of "newbies". Pay no mind..............

BTW, I believe there is a practice area where you can learn all kinds of cool things. Good luck!

dangorange

Newly Enlightened
:twothumbsthanks for the welcome! still looking btw

Easy killer!!! He's new. (Welcome by the way dang!) I don't know how to do alot of things of the forums either. For the original poster (OP), don't worry about Yae, he has a nasty disposition and runs off alot of "newbies". Pay no mind..............

BTW, I believe there is a practice area where you can learn all kinds of cool things. Good luck!