• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF :HDS EDC B42XRGT SSC P4 titanium bezel, titanium wvaltakis clip, lense kit

Ctechlite

Enlightened
SPF $265:candle: HDS EDC B42XRGT. This light is in molested condition, It now has a SSC P4 USVOH. NO nicks/scrapes/gouges, rarely carried or turned on by me except to admire it's beauty. It comes with a titanium bezel (from the shoppe) installed and a titanium pocket clip from member Wvaltakis2 (read about it here.
The clip is hand serial numbered on the back by Wvaltakis2 to indicate it is his first clip "#1". The clip is a shallow pocket with a tailcap landing. It is not currently installed on the light/never was :shrug:. I have two AWTYD screws in the pocket clip screw holes. Also included are the original bags, pocket clip, pocket clip screws, bezel and documentation. I also have a Lighthound lense kit you can see it here. I used the lense kit to remove the original bezel, original bezel is included, everything else in the kit is still intact as mentioned on the Lighthound page. The custom lanyard is included, I made it thinking I was going to EDC this light but never did, I got too worried I would harm the finish of the light and opted to put it on a shelf where I think it was not doing me any good. You can wrist carry or neck carry with the lanyard and it is able to be removed from the tailcap/body but not easily, nice and secure to prevent dropping/loss. If it needs to be split up for sale, then I will do so, but the lense kit, titanium bezel, and titanium clip must sell first. I do not have a need for these parts and do not wish to be left with them. Seperated prices are $30 each for the accessories and $180 for the light with packaging/paperwork (lanyard stays with me).

Price is shipped USPS first class to the US. Priority shipping is an extra $4, I can accept no responsibility for loss or damage once delivered to the post office for delivery to you. I will ship International if you pay actual shipping costs and assume liability for loss and damage. You must use Cash PP for International.

First take it here gets the lamp. Please PM ~~AND~~ email me right after for PP address/mailing address, let me know if you will be using PP cash or USPS money order. and also include your shipping address and what it is you are buying.

First post of "I'll take it" will take precedence. Please state what you want. Please follow up the "I'll take it" with a PM AND email. Do not forget : Please inlcude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance with your email and Paypal / USPS mo payment. Please search all my posts if you are unsure about my background. I have a jeer from a member who disagrees with my color recognition skills.

Let me repeat the important part : Please inlude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance with your PM AND email AND payment. You can email me @ ctechlite @ gmail . com (please remove spaces)
If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask. Communication is the Supreme Commander, I must listen as long as you talk (type)! !

Last edited:

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS :HDS EDC B42XRGT SSC P4 titanium bezel, titanium wvaltakis clip, lense kit

PM sent. I'll take it.

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: FS :HDS EDC B42XRGT SSC P4 titanium bezel, titanium wvaltakis clip, lense kit

PM replied and SPF!

Thanks a lot James. :twothumbs:

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it looks like I got lucky, got a confirmation email from Lighthound that a 17670 body for my HDS is on the way.