• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
LIGHT HAS BEEN SOLD>>>>>>I have a mint HDS U60GT modded by Milkey (HDS SEOULmation). The mod was completed 1 week ago. Comes with nylon scabbard, deep concealment clip and a standard clip, fresh battery and spare battery. Has all the paperwork with it as well. I would like to trade it for a Brass Lioncub package. Lioncub, lionhead, bigger tube? Or maybe some other type of light. Let me know what you have. I'll put up pictures later today. Titanium bezel not included.

Corey

2008-01-26001.jpg

2008-01-26002.jpg

2008-01-26003.jpg

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Trade my HDS U60GT Modded by Milkey for Brass Lioncub, or????

Put a Seoul led in it. Run time stays the same or is a little better and from what I have read about 120 lumes.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I have a couple of HDS U60 series--a GT and Non (?) and, I have a brass LionCub (yes, glutton!) and I would say the trade depends on what you intend to do with the light--carry or view. I love the look of brass and have a modest collection of brass cannons which I VIEW and polish to look nice but, brass is HEAVY from a weight and maintenance perspective. If you want to have a using light and you are choosing between these two, I'd suggest the modded HDS.

Karl

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is that a tail-standing tailcap?

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

This light is now gone, was traded for Cash, its not what I wanted but it works:duh2:.