• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired OptocsHQ TLS tailcap and bulb upgrade $75.99

mr45acp2u

Newly Enlightened
Q5 LED Drop-In Multi-Function Tailcap Functions: Main switch- momentary 100% output. Side switch: infinite ramping levels, press and hold for level, release and it stays on. Press again for off. This is the reverse tail cap mode. Press both switches for strobe.

Techical Specs (from spec sheet in package): Working voltage: 4.0-15.0v Maximum output at the emitter approximately 256 lumens for about 2 hours. More than 200 hours at low output. Fits the following SureFire Lights: G2, G3, 6P, 6PD, 9P, Z2, G2Z, C2, C3, M2

Personal view, the light looks slightly brighter that Bug out Gear Premium Plus.

I use it as a work light, and it will not fit in my light holster:( and it is harder to use flashlight weapon technique that I prefer:(. That is the only reason being sold.

Price is 75.99 by USPS money order, I will cover the shipping in the US. Paypal would be 78.50, (need to cover the fees). Any questions please ask. It is the kit being described in this thread, https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/177900

Thanks
mr45acp2u

Last edited: