• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mag 2C and Surefire Z2 w/ batteries, charger, and extras *heavy pics*

Cerbera

Newly Enlightened
The Mag 2C body was a Pewter, but I decided to try and deanodize it. It was my first time and while its not a great job, I think it came out alright. It has a very smooth feel after all the polishing which was messy. The bezel was not deanodized.​

The AW driver is version 1.0 with the voltage fix. Soft start with low, medium, high settings with flashlight mode.​

I have used 5761 bulbs. I will provide two extra bulbs. One is used while the other is new.​

Estimated lumen output is around 1,300 lumens on high, 780 lumens on medium, and 390 lumens on low.​

The reflector is a Fivemega VLOP 10.5mm opening cam or camless. Adapter included.​

A borofloat lens is included.​

I have four AW's Protected C cell Li-Ion batteries.​

The tailcap has been cut to fit the AW C cell batteries.​

I have a MagRing2 and spare switch parts that came from the original Maglite.​

P1580005copy.jpg

P1580004copy.jpg

P1580010copy.jpg

IMG_0082copy.jpg

P1580011copy.jpg

Low setting
IMG_0033copy-1.jpg

Medium setting
IMG_0035copy.jpg

High setting
IMG_0037copy.jpg

Pending Funds.

This is a Surefire Z2 with a G&P Tactical Head. You can have either the teeth for that "aggressive" look or the retaining ring for a "stock" look. The body and head is a bit banged up. Comes with stock lanyard.​

I have four RCR123A batteries available.​

The LED lamp is a Wolf Eyes Q5 HO 3.7-13V 260 lumen. Just got this lamp a week ago. Works great!​

IMG_0079copy.jpg

IMG_0074copy.jpg

IMG_0073copy.jpg

IMG_0069copy.jpg

IMG_0068copy.jpg

IMG_0080copy.jpg

IMG_0031copy.jpg

Asking for $155 with USPS Priority Mail and Insurance.

To charge these batteries, I have a Thunder Power TP-535 charger. It can charge up to 5 cells with currents of either 0.5A, 1.0A, 1.5A, 2.0A, 3.0A, or 3.5A. I have modified the connectors by soldering alligator clips to the output which does not come as a default. I'll provide magnets to charge the batteries.​

Highly recommended for high-capacity AW's protected C-cell Li-Ion batteries.​

IMG_0088copy.jpg

P1580007copy.jpg

P1580009copy.jpg

magnets
IMG_0047copy.jpg

Asking for Asking for $65 with USPS Priority Mail, Delivery Confirmation, and Insurance.

International Customers: If you're interested, PM me about shipping options to your country.

Will accept PayPal or Money Order.

First "I'll take it" or PM gets priority.​

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.​

Last edited: