• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: SF A2 and infinity g with nichia DS

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is a Brand new surefire A2 with new nichia DS 5mm leds on the ring.

I received an extra pack of rank W (tint C0) and decided to retrofit my A2s and this is the last one I've got that I haven't given away. In terms of brightness, it is visually 3 times brighter than the stock A2 white leds but of course maintains the same runtime.

The A2 was sitting in its sealed package until the day I modded it. It's in impeccable shape and comes with the stock lanyard, original never used batteries and packaging.

Price is 135USD which includes priority shipping within the us. -SPF-

Edit: Added for sale a Countycomm limited edition CMG Infinity G.
For those who don't remember, it's the same as the old infinity model except it is HA3 mil sec, green OD and has the markings "U.S. GOVERNMENT NSN 6230-01503-9513"

The light uses the stock circuit with a new nichia ds led.
I've also used a steel spring to solve the contact problems internally and a soft foam retaining pad. The body is in near new condition without a single cosmetic imperfection that I can see but doesn't include the original clip.
Included with it is a near new L91 lithium cell.

Price is 60USD which includes priority shipping within the us.

I also guarantee satisfaction with everything I sell or I will refund your full payment.
Please PM me for payment, international shipping or questions.
Sorry, no pictures are available as I've managed to misplace the charger for my camera and I've recently moved...

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: FS: SF A2 and infinity g with nichia DS

Man.. He took it at 11:37Pm and I just saw this at 11:43Pm. How's that for about 5 mintues too late! :shakehead

paulr

Flashaholic

Where'd you get the DS leds?

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast

FlashInThePan, pm incoming.

Paulr, I ordered direct from Nichia 4 times. The 4 weeks lead time associated with the bin lottery were a massive pain in the neck...

This is a note to those who pm'd me. If you've got some up to date leds, I'll be glad to put them into your A2 for free, my spare time permitting. I've also got about 30 DS' left from my projects if you want those...

paulr

Flashaholic

Were you able to order from Nichia in less than 5000 pc(?) quantities? I keep looking at store.nichia.com and there's no DS there yet.

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast

AFAIK, their CA based warehouse doesn't stock DS' yet since it's a fairly new item.
To order the latest fashion, all you got to do is call them. Moq is 100pc and your request is shipped direct from Japan. Only the catch is, you wait for 4-5 weeks and at those quantities, you don't get brightness rank privileges.

Hope it helps...

paulr

Flashaholic

Oh, that's not bad at all. Is there a reason to get the DS instead of GS?

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Thanks! Paypal sent. I'm looking forward to this neat light (and judging from the replies in this thread, it sounds like I'm not the only one!).

- FITP

FlashInThePan, pm incoming.

Paulr, I ordered direct from Nichia 4 times. The 4 weeks lead time associated with the bin lottery were a massive pain in the neck...

This is a note to those who pm'd me. If you've got some up to date leds, I'll be glad to put them into your A2 for free, my spare time permitting. I've also got about 30 DS' left from my projects if you want those...

Latest posts