DLS Enterprises (momandpopscopshop) reliable?

jjensson

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I ordered some items at DLS Enterprises (momandpopscopshop.com) and have written 2 eMails, but got no response yet - i'm a bit jumpy now. I ordered because this dealer was listed in the CPF specials thread (http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=56067) and paid per PayPal already.

Has anyone dealt with them? Are they reliable? Please say they can be trusted... :anyone:

jj

DM51

Flashaholic
If you read the entry in post #1 in that thread, it does say you should e-mail the guy first, BEFORE you order.

jjensson

Newly Enlightened
Well, i did email, but i got no response... So i decided to order anyway. Now i just hope they don't run away with my money... :eek:oo:

jj

DM51

Flashaholic
Open a dispute with Paypal straight away. Don't wait, as they allow only a very short period when you can do this. It isn't like a credit card.

jjensson

Newly Enlightened
What, do you say straight away that DLS are cheaters and they will not send me the stuff i ordered, but run away with my money? Please clarify!
jj

EDIT: I cannot find anything negative about them in the forums, but the threads are older than 6 months...

Last edited:

mahoney

Enlightened
I have bought batteries from them on 3 occasions in the past 2 years and had no problems.

jjensson

Newly Enlightened
Thx for the responses guys.

I just discovered in my PayPal account that DLS has returned to me 4.90$. Is this the amount of the CPF discount? Kudos to them for doing busyness quick, but they need to learn to communicate, LOL... (EDIT: see addendum)

My sincere apologies for being suspicious.
jj

Addendum: Well, well, well... I've just received their emails, sent 9 hrs ago... My email-client checks for new mails every 15min, WTF? :scowl::confused: Until now, my provider has always been reliable... Maybe my mails were slowed down by the german anti-terror special secret division, seen me ordering stuff at a cop-shop in USA... :nana:

But the package has already shipped. Thank you, DLS! :thumbsup:

Last edited: