Novatac 120P another happy arrival story.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Novatac 120P arrived today.
I immediately compared it to my HDS 42 XRGT, and the look and feel are pretty close:twothumbs. 120 lumens is definitely noticable over 42. (sorry no beam shots, but it should be obvious.).

Here is the best part, back in December I saw mention here at CPF about LAPOLICE GEAR having the light on sale for $140 LESS a 10% CPF discount for $126 shipped!!! as a matter of fact my entire order even beyond lights got the CPF 10% discount. I actually thought they would be "sold out" of the 120P at that price, but no it's here now and well worth the wait!

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're going to love it, especially at that price! I use mine everyday and now and then I change the settings ( levels ) and it is like I have a new light! Enjoy.

Optik49

Enlightened
I love my NovaTac 120P. It has been in my pocket since the day I purchased it. I have bought and sold quite a few lights in the last couple of years, however I would never give up my NovaTac 120P. The programming is outstanding. You can adapt the light to any situation you need it for. I currently use rechargeables but the fact you are able to use primaries is huge advantage. I can not wait to see what their next light brings.

precisionworks

Flashaholic
on sale for $140
That was then ... now they show $170:sick2: According to CPF member seery, Last I checked, Evan at TAD gear had them for 150.00 with free shipping.

Mine also arrived yesterday ... tough to get any work done today while reading the user manual:crackup: