• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB TnC LithLuxV (MINT ONlY)

white light

Enlightened
TnC LithLuxV : Limited edition KeyLux sporting a X-bin 5 watt Lux (XYOS). Comes with 2 battery tubes, one for 1x 14500 and the other for 2x CR2. Twisty and clicky (Kroll) tailcaps are swapable between tubes. Nice white tint and floody beam.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
The older balck anodized lights came with with the Kroll switch tailcap but I believe the emitter is an XY0T not "S". The next 10 lights were HA Nat with XY0S but had no Kroll tailcap switch. There was also a blue and green XY0S that sold at the TNC website. No numbers on the tailcap but they did come with the "Special Edition" bezel. I snagged the green one. :grin2:

OK, floody beam.... YES! :thumbsup: Nice white tint???..... Not bad but none of the "X" bin Lithium LuxV I have owned have been what my eyes see as a really nice white tint. Everyone seems to see the various tints from a "white" LED a little different so.... :shrug: Anyway, I have the black anodized 4/10 pictured below with the Kroll tailcap. Send me a PM if you are interested and want more picture or more details on the different TNC LithLuxV lights or :thinking: .... my prediction on who is going to win that football game today. :eek:oo: 100% guaranty I am right. :thumbsup: If not :eek: ... Kenster is soon to be one broke SOB! :green: :mecry:

Ken :D

001-2.jpg

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's just a small detail, but the first LLVs had XX0T emitters.

Eric, thanks for pointing out that :stupid:and :nana: Seriously, thank you for the correcting my mistake. :thumbsup:

An offer to sell white light the 4/10 LLV XX0T pictured in my previous post is :devil: ........ $200:popcorn:

Ken :grin2:

white light

Enlightened
PM sent I'LL TAKE IT!:D :party: Thank you Ken :wave:Sorry Donn,but I'm a super TnC fan :thumbsup:and have been look-in for this baby for awhile now:caution::caution:

Eric, thanks for pointing out that :stupid:and :nana: Seriously, thank you for the correcting my mistake. :thumbsup:

An offer to sell white light the 4/10 LLV XX0T pictured in my previous post is :devil: ........ $200:popcorn:

Ken :grin2:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy crap, Ken, what a deal! Congrat's, White Light! A couple from the second run sold for somewhere in the $600 range (each, of course!)

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy crap, Ken, what a deal! Congrat's, White Light! A couple from the second run sold for somewhere in the $600 range (each, of course!)

Howdy Trashman! :wave:

Yup, white light got an OK deal :shrug: if you want to check Here ;) Hmmm :thinking: ......... :sssh: I still have two of the Ha Nat TNC LLV XY0S for myself. :grin2:

White light, PayPal recieved and I will be heading to the Post Office shortly. :thumbsup:

white light

Enlightened
:eek:oo: Well if that's the case WOW,but I see that I had missed one just shortly before I posted my want one thread,it sold for I see 250.00.Why did the second run go for so much?Honestly if I saw another one I would buy it.Like I've said before I really like the machine work that TnC puts out.These lights have a warm feel to them and the transitions have a soft flow from one to the another.I would be happy to be the new owner of any of the N,AAA,and AA lights if anyone is willing to give them up!:grin2:

white light

Enlightened
Hey Ken :naughty: if ya ever want to let another TnC go remember me:thumbsup:.By the way gave ya a little extra for shipping.Ya see I care when a buddy helps another fellow CPFer out.:twothumbsThanks again,Jesse

Howdy Trashman! :wave:

Yup, white light got an OK deal :shrug: if you want to check Here ;) Hmmm :thinking: ......... :sssh: I still have two of the Ha Nat TNC LLV XY0S for myself. :grin2:

White light, PayPal recieved and I will be heading to the Post Office shortly. :thumbsup:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good score, WL. :thumbsup:

Just noticed your Wtb, lol, and #02 hasn't been getting enough use lately either. Sad, they are such awesome lights! :)