Aftermarket SF 6PD 'head/bezel' in Natural Finish?

supawabb

Newly Enlightened
I see the Leef McClicky Tailcaps & Leefgrips on Lighthound.com in the Nautral finish... What I am looking for is a 'Head/Bezel' for my SF 6PD in Natural. Does anyone make one of these?

shinbone

Newly Enlightened
You will likely need to place a wanted ad in the B&S forum for a C2/C3 HAIII head and either transfer the black teeth of the PD head over to the HAIII version, or see if there is a third party replacement. There is a thread in the B/S/T custom parts forum that is a feeler for M3 bezels in Ti, you might chime in for a request for a C2/C3 version.

Another way to obtain the head is to buy the C2 light and sell the body, lamp, and tailcap to recover most of your expense.

TnC products makes some surefire compatible heads, they may have a third party equivalent (not sure if they have a defender version).

You might venture over to the AR15.com forums and get the contact info for Brightflashlights, he/they have some misc SF parts available on occassion.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
At the moment I don't know of any aftermarket HA Nat bezels. Leef has hinted at leefbezels before but I haven't heard of any action on them in a couple months.

I know Lighthound has Type II black G&P bezles, a black with a SS tip and a full SS head/ bezel (from solarforce). But nothing in Nat that I"ve ever seen. :mecry:

houtex

Enlightened
the stainless steel teeth of the aftermarket bezels do NOT fit the Surefire bezels.I know I tried.