SHOT SHOW REQUEST

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone going to the SHOT SHOW this weekend could pick me up a NEW Surefire Catalog I will pay for it to be shipped to me.....:grin2:

I'd like BOTH Surefire Illumination Tools Catalog AND the WEAPONLIGHTS Catalog. :wave::grin2::devil::xyxgun:NOT last years.

If anyone could help me out I'd be greatful!!

Please let me know if you can help

Thanks!:wave:

(Hmmmmm.......maybe this thread is not in the right place.
Mods, if there is a more appropriate location, please feel free to move it):wave:

greenLED

Flashaholic
If anyone going to the SHOT SHOW this weekend could pick me up a NEW Surefire Catalog I will pay for it to be shipped to me.....:grin2:

I'd like BOTH Surefire Illumination Tools Catalog AND the WEAPONLIGHTS Catalog. :wave::grin2::devil::xyxgun:NOT last years.

If anyone could help me out I'd be greatful!!

Please let me know if you can help

Thanks!:wave:

(Hmmmmm.......maybe this thread is not in the right place.
Mods, if there is a more appropriate location, please feel free to move it):wave:

I was about to ask as well. Purrdy-pleeez? :)

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
How long after the shot show does it take for the dealers to get the Surefire catalogs. Bright Guy is within miles of my house and they usually have the Surefire Catalogs in stock. I plan on picking mine up there as soon as there in.

Bill

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I'm hoping to snag two- one for home, and one for the orifice. Now, it's 3. (Third for the Punk. :D )

Larry

jufam44

Enlightened
I would also gladly pay to have one shipped, both tactical products and flashlight catalogues, if someone's willing to offer the service. :twothumbs

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is that legal????? I don't think so....... Copyrighted material ???

frisco

I don't think we would do any damage to Surefire by scanning their catalog. Anyway, they will put it on their official website for download soon I guess..

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast

frisco

Thats a good question. I'm guessing not illegal since its something that you aren't paying for. It just a form of advertisement.
If it is ILLEGAL...then not such a good idea. :crazy:

PhotoGal

Newly Enlightened
Hello ShotShow goers!

If anyone could send me a 2008 Surefire Illumination Catalog I'd sure appreciate it - and will gladly pay for shipping and a little extra for your trouble.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards, Jackie

djblank87

Enlightened
Hey Guys,
I do not want to promise anything but my friend is one of the local (Las Vegas) authorized Surefire Dealers and I know he will have some.

Just as for how many I can get off him I do not know but I will see and if I get a stack of them I will contact some of you via PM as for the order you posted in this thread and get them shipped out to you.

Please do not start an list here, this is not a sign up/pre-order/anything by me. I will just mail some out if I can get them. I will call him in the morning.

Doug

KROMATICS

Enlightened
Hello ShotShow goers!

If anyone could send me a 2008 Surefire Illumination Catalog I'd sure appreciate it - and will gladly pay for shipping and a little extra for your trouble.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards, Jackie

Same here! :thumbsup:

_R__Y__A__N_

Newly Enlightened
I doubt it's illegal to scan them. SureFire has their 2007 catalogs up for download as PDFs on their site, on the "FREE CATALOGS" page. The page says to check back for their 2008 catalogs.

djblank87

Enlightened
Hey guys,
I have called my friend a few times and left him a voice mail, he has not returned my call yet. :ironic:

But as soon as I hear something in regards to the catalog's I will let you all know. :thumbsup:

Doug

samson722

Newly Enlightened

frisco
It's perfectly legal if it's less than 10% of the total copyrighted work, and used for educational or informational purposes with no financial gain by any parties involved, with or without the express written permission of the copyright holder. So yeah, if you want like a page, page and a half, go for it. :D

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was anybody able to pick an extra SF Catalog of the 2008 Surefire Illumination Tools Catalog AND the Weaponlight Catalog? I'd like one of both if possible. :thumbsup:

I'll Pay for shipping AND send ya a few fresh Duracell 123's for the troubles:poke:

ANYONE:candle:

PLEEEEEASE..........