• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Bored-out Surefire C3 + Kt2 + more!

ptirmal

Enlightened
Ok guys it's time for me to sell this light... It's going because it never gets any real use... I have run it maybe 4 times till fully discharged =/ ...

Let's start with the light description:
-Natural HA C3 Centurion bored to accomodate 18650 cells (I used LG 2600mah with no problems)
-MC123-HA cell extender (Anodizing matches closely but not perfectly)
-KT2 turbohead in matching HA (matches pretty much identically) -- SOLD

-Brand new, never even opened breakaway lanyard that was included with light (from my other SF)

Included Surefire LA's
-P90 (105L) few cycles
-P91 (200L) one cycle
-MN16 (225L) just tested -- SOLD

-MN21 (500L) one or two cycles

Other
-SC2 Carrier (Holds 6 cr123's and shock isolated LA, ie MN21 etc)
Does not include lanyard, does include 6 batterystation cr123's -- SOLD

Condition
-The light is pretty much mint, it has a light knick near the clip that isn't noticeable unless you look for it
-When the light was bored first the body was bored and then the extender, not together. Because of this to insert batteries you need to do so from either the top or at the extender, not after at the switch.

Pictures
IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

and most recently compared to my 2 1/3D mag
IMG_0628.jpg

I spent roughly $400 on all of it plus shipping... looking for $310 paypaled for the whole setup shipped in the continental US, insured with delivery confirmation.

Last edited:

ptirmal

Enlightened
Oh and of course this includes the stock C3 head, not mentioned but pictured

ptirmal

Enlightened
since I've been getting a lot of PM's asking for the KT+body+extender... I guess I'll do it since there was no interest for the whole package...

Kt2 + bored body (with switch) + bored extender + MN16 for $215 shipped in the US

ptirmal

Enlightened
Just wanted to let everyone know, if you want certain parts or what not just ask or make an offer...

ptirmal

Enlightened
Hey guys I still have the c3 body & head with extender & switch... I thought about it and I would like to trade for a stock c3 with a clicky + cash... or c3 with clicky and an led drop in...

I can include p90 or p91 lamps too...