Spreading the good word.

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Before starting his EMT course about five months ago, my brother came to me looking for a keychain sized flashlight. He had a Mag Solitaire, but when I showed him my Arc-P (old CS), he immediately wanted "that one." "Well," I say, "there are other lights for less money, some brighter, it depends on what you need the light to do." His answer: "That one." So he orders an Arc just like mine and on the day it arrives I take it, turn it on, put it in my half full Nalgene bottle and shake the crap out of it. Months go by and he EDCs the light faithfully. Ten minutes ago he calls from home asking for the website because he wants to buy three more. He just orderd one DS and two CSs. I gotta say Peter, for a company with no advertising, you sure do know how to get the word out! Thanks on behalf of my brother.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Keygrip for the referral. Word of mouth is our primary form of gaining new customers.

peter

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
All you need to do is hold the light in your hand and "feel" the quality. If you own flashlights you know what Im talking about... I have owned various Arcs , and they all have the "feel", the same thing goes for HDS, Novatacs, Alephs Orb, and Gizmo lights. I guess a good slogan would be:

Arc...... Quality you can "feel" :devil: