Surefire site is down for construction. SHOT show lights?

SCblur

Enlightened
I just tried logging onto surefire.com and it said it was being updated to improve my shopping experience. Anybody think this may have something to do with any new lights that might be announced during the SHOT show?

accr

Newly Enlightened
OMG !!! They got a new Q5 drop-in for the A2 !!!
180 lumens for 30 mins...!!

:nana: j/k...:devil:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
its back, but nothing new except that they now have the sonic defenders on the front page..what gives?..:(

Crenshaw

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
:ohgeez: how did i miss that...

anyway, im not interested i the E1B...:(
here i was hoping for a AAA light....althoguh i know it will never happen

Crenshaw

mwaldron

Enlightened
Evil, That was just evil.

I might actually buy 2 of those if they existed, but to be honest I'm kinda digging the incandescent glow and color reproduction at the moment!

OMG !!! They got a new Q5 drop-in for the A2 !!!
180 lumens for 30 mins...!!
:nana: j/k...:devil:

tussery

Enlightened
Evil, That was just evil.

I might actually buy 2 of those if they existed, but to be honest I'm kinda digging the incandescent glow and color reproduction at the moment!
Unfortunately they will never exist with a Q5 maybe a Rebel. But it would require machining the lamp opening to fit a Cree or Seoul.

mwaldron

Enlightened
Rebel would be OK, I hear they have much softer tints.

I have a P2D (Q5) now and a SF L2 (not sure what LED in there) and they're wonderfully bright, but something about that incandescent A2 makes me keep grabbing it for use.

shinbone

Newly Enlightened
Please note that a new 2 level KX1 head is now in their LED section. Available in March 2008. Low 3 Lumens, high 45 lumens.

New 2 level KX2 too. Low 3, high 60.

And these new heads will appear on the E1L and E2L bodies to boot

Last edited:

KROMATICS

Enlightened
It looks like the new lineup consists of the E1B Backup and new dual-output versions of the E1L and E2L. I was hoping for an update to the U2. It looks like they are still locked into updating their lower end lights. Will we have to wait until Shot Show 2009 for lights like the U2? I hope not.

Lightraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I read on another site that Surefire will come out with strobing lights. I forgot the names. Just a rumor at this point.