• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Zebralight H50 like new or will offer Surefire L4 trade deal for an H50

Status
Not open for further replies.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to buy a Zebralight H50 that is like new or mint and working perfectly with good tint. I ordered one from ZL but it was defective and had to return it but needed it weeks ago. I don't need any of the accessories that come with it unless you don't want them.
To make this a really sweet deal if I can't find one to buy I'll consider trading a like new - no wear and almost no use Surefire L4 if someone has a really good Zebralight and $50. So you'd be getting a like new L4 for the equivalent of $100 - an almost unheard of price for one of these great lights. And according to a thread I saw yesterday these are getting very hard to get from SF - size15's stated they are having a higher demand for the KL4 heads for use on another light I believe so the L4 is on back order from SF.
I'd prefer to just buy outright but if it takes giving up the L4 to get one I'll pay shipping on it and you pay shipping on the Zebralight plus the $50 difference to get a great Surefire L4. I don't normally like doing trades and will only do one with someone here who has has been around a while or has a minimum of several hundred posts.
As far as buying a Zebralight outright I'll offer $50 for one that is like new - meaning NO signs of wear and working perfectly. That's a buck over full retail from Zebralight. If you have something less than perfect we can talk too.

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, that's a very good deal :thumbsup:.
I wish I still had my H50... but I sold it long time ago.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
A couple days after I returned my defective light (DOA) to Zebralight I saw that they are out of stock. I'm hoping they can still replace the defective one I returned but I needed this weeks ago and I have no idea how long it may take to get my other light replaced. I've heard they will be starting to ship orders for the U.S. out of Los Angeles starting this month so it is possible that is the reason they are out of stock - they may be moving stock over here but that's only speculation on my part. They may also have quit making the H50's AFAIK and may only be offering the H30's - I don't know and hope that is not the case. I doubt they would stop making their very popular H50 in AA format. I just know I need one yesterday and will pay a good price to get one or make a very sweet deal with the Surefire L4.

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
No deal here, but I can see why you are willing to make the trade. The H50-Q5 is one very useful flooder.

Portaphile

Newly Enlightened
I'll consider a trade but don't qualify with my post count. :confused:

Last edited:

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
matrixshaman,

This is the CUSTOM & MOD BST forum. It is not intended for regular production items.

You may continue your deal privately or repost at the MP.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.