Wildrice was called...

Anjel Cake

Newly Enlightened
Dear Flashaholics,

To all of those of you who enjoyed posts and responses from Jeff, aka: Wildrice; This is his wife Angel letting you know that he was called to serve to a higher power. Jeff went to be with his Lord and Savior on February 1, 2008.
He was survived by myself and his three sons: Kyle 13, Julian 10, & Andrew 5.

I know how much all of you meant to him and his livelihood with electronics, lasers, and flashlights. Though I have never been able to grasp his genius, I enjoyed and continue to enjoy our innovatively lit home. I know it would please him to send a final farewell to you all on his behalf. :wave:

Sincerely,

Angel Rice

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've got a couple of his creations; I'll treasure them even more now that he's up in heaven.
Allow me to offer my condolences to you and your family; and to his family as well. :candle:

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear it. Let us know if there's anything we can do (distance not withstanding). I'll pray for you.

:grouphug:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I'm sorry for your loss.

He was only 2 years older than me. :(

Last edited:

Anjel Cake

Newly Enlightened
Thank you very much

Thank you very much, I appreciate the lovely responses of condolences; even as "txt" as it is, I can and do feel the extension of your warm loving hearts. Jeff often gave his most loving words via 'txt msg'. Spoken words can't be held and treasured like those words he texted me on my cell phone.

The offer of help is also greatly appreciated; I will keep this forum posted of events that take place in our lives that should anyone feel compelled or otherwise to take part in helping- they may. Right now, breathing in and out, eating and bathing are hard for me. Yet, the strength has been there to do it not only for myself, but our 3 boys. Driving is damn near impossible :mecry:

Thanks again, and sorry I babbled on.

-Angel Rice

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anjel, may the good Lord be with during this trial. I'm very sorry for your loss and wish you God speed.

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Condolences to you and your family. :candle: I hope you find the strength to get through this.

Shine one of his lights into the sky and know he's smiling at you using his flashlights. :)

B@rt

Flashaholic
is00168pg7.jpg

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
WildRice sure was a likable guy. Jeff knew all kinds of things and would explain how he built anything that caused interest. Seems like he was most satisfied with things he built when he could say, "My wife loves it." There was a sense that he knew he was incredibly lucky to have an Angel in his life. The three fine boys he spoke of were a great source of pride.

I remember that you had the kind of relationship that brought a smile to those who got the hear a little about it.

Angel on the species of "Jeff":

"This highly mechanically and electronically gifted species is also much more handsome and charming than the "Jeff" himself knows. This is to the benefit of the Jeff, for the host puts up with his odd behavior of cutting 'plugs' off cords, rippage of LEDS from all sorts of 'crap' the host disparately tries to discard..."

Angel, you must know that your Jeff holds a special place of honor, respect and regard in this group. May you and your family realize some beneficial energy from the prayers and good will being sent by so many of us.