• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Aluminum S27 PD *SOLD*

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
:awman::mecry:

I really hate to have to do this to one of my nicest lights but....car repairs have forced me to make a choice, so......

I purchased this light from TxTroubleMaker last July. He has given me permission to use his photos since I take very bad close up photos of my lights:eek:

Description:
Aluminum S27 PD! The body and clip are fresh from modmags exotic coating GB. The body matches the head a lot better than the original slate coating it had and the Ti clip has been polished and coated with AlTiN. The piston has been milled to house one of B@rts 1.5x5mm trit vials(not included). The piston and head to body o-rings are new and freshly lubed giving this light buttery smooth piston and twisty action. Asking $555 shipped priority w/delivery confirmation. Shipping outside the U.S. or to Canada will require extra postage. (for tracking purposes) PayPal only please. First I'll take it gets it. PM or post with questions.

This light is in the same condition as received from TxTroubleMaker. It has been a shelf queen and I hate to see it go.

032.jpg

2077.jpg

Last edited:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aluminum S27 PD *SOLD PF*

LOL, 3 minutes. Nice score! That light is sweet! :twothumbs