• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FT - Ti Knife "Jewelry" TRADED

gjg

Enlightened
Hello All:
On my continuing quest to own a McGizmo despite a wife who watches every penny I make, I offer up one of my few (formerly...) untouchable knives up for trade - my titanium Jewel - a Larrry Chew Micro Spitfire D/A. Never seen a handmade, 1.9" S30V bladed, titanium scaled, fully functional dual action automatic knife before?? That's because he only made a handful before throwing in the towel - too much of a PITA to make. This is #4. Totally new condition, it has lived its life stored open (as an auto should be) in the safe. NEVER seen a faster opener - I would guess literally less than 100 milliseconds - no way your eye can follow it. Only offering it because it doesn't get used and the McG would. Will even trade for a PD-S in like condition, add $ for rarer models. Not interested in Mules or Mizers, sorry. Also sorry about the crappy pics, will get better ones next week. The pic with the quarter is not my knife, I think it's from Larry, just giving an idea of size. And this isn't a "Minature" knife, it's a fully usable small blade. Anybody want to swap light jewelry for knife jewelry??
THANKS,
Greg :D

Last edited:

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FT - Ti Knife "Jewelry" for Ti McGizmo????

I can't believe you are letting this one go. I had a chance to check it out and it is a very impressive little knife. Wish I had the cash.