I DESPISE this place!!!

skillet

Enlightened
What is the flippin' deal?

You know. Remember? A 2D Maglite used to be great and a 12VDC spotlight that plugged into the cig lighter in the truck was the "peak" of illumination tools.

Yeah right.... Now nothings is ever bright enough. My first LuxIII DD in a 3C Mag.. I thought for sure that would be unbeatable.. Then my Mag11 and the Mag85 not mention 3Lux builds or Space needle clones and all other sorts of money sucking, time taking dark killers.....
Well, I know thats enough light.. Nope.. Stinking Amondotech 3152 Illuminator. Now my Cree dropin in my 6P ain't bright enough. My Wolfeyes Rattlesnake, My new A2, just everything.. I just need to get a real flamethrower, burn down all the trees and barns around here so I won't have anything to point the stupid lights at.. I'll have to get the electrics poles as well. Just Great.. Just flippin' great!!

Really, I'm gonna have to get a Malkoff dropin, an M6 Guardian(w XLOLA bulb) and at least a 9hr running new E2L.

Flip.... This just stinks.. I want to quit.. Really. I just can't do it. It keeps getting dark. Every night. The same thing. That big stupid yellow circle disappears and my "friends" start calling at me like vampires.... Do you realize I can't even go to the bathroom at night and pee anymore without a light. What's up with that?? I know where the toilet's at. I found it in the dark before.. I can not leave this house without at least three lights.. HDS modded with P4 and Arc AAA Camo with an A2 or 6P or a C2 or a WE Rattlesnake or a Mag. or a a... a... the list is somewhat long here so I'll just rap it up... This place is a, well its a... I don't know what it is... but I hope last FOREVER..........

Please help me...

GB aka:skillet

Chuck289

Enlightened
We need to have some sort of like.....buddy system, or something. Have some one to help you make wise purchases.
On second thought, I guess that's what this place is supposed provide, but most of the time people just tell you "Buy both of 'em!" oh well.....

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to Sasha's Hotel, you can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave.....:devil:

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Truth be told, you'll not likely find any constructive intervention here. It's as if you were a lost alcoholic, looking for an AA meeting place somewhere out there in the hills, but staggered into a world-class moonshiner's still by mistake.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Welcome to Sasha's Hotel, you can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave.....:devil:

Sasha's place is nice.

*looks around*

Er.... Why is she the only woman in the place?? :thinking:

gunga

Flashaholic
I hate this place too. I mean who would post like a thousand times, and spend hundreds on lights of all things. Sheesh gotta be better things to do with your time.

Oh wait a minute...

:oops:

:devil:

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF is the true Hotel California... you can check out any time you like,but you can never leave.(Also,your wallet will be drained by lots of needless light purchases..) Beware of a evil place within these forums...its name is the...CPF Marketplace!!! (where a black hole lives that no credit card has been known to escape from..).

(I think I need to go to bed...I'm getting a little loony here..It's currently 11 PM.).

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I FINALLY managed to get away for some years but I still have most of my lights (all out dated now) & still EDC a flashlight. Over the past couple years I've dropped by only a few times. Just before Christmas I dropped in and bought a Draco for a buddy's Christmas present (was so hard to let that one go!). Two weeks ago I dropped in gain & ended up buying two cree lights to see what they're about. Today I bought 10 SSC P4s to swap into my old McLuxs, Arc LSs, etc. Somehow now I got this list of stuff I need to buy next. Damn, here we go again! :shakehead

Hello again to all you flashamaniacs! :wave: