{Dealextreme.com} UltraFire C2 Cree Q5 5-Mode - sku.10853

BMF

Enlightened
I'm pretty sure Ensenada did a review of it.

Can you provide a link? I tried to search all Ensenada posts but couldn't find it and at DX people are saying they haven't received their order yet. I also ordered one with price mistake but nothing happens yet but a delay email from DX.

INF

Newly Enlightened
I am new to CR123 and 16850. Can this light take 2 CR123 and would it be brighter than 1 16850?

:drool:

Nos

Enlightened
discribtion says: " 1 x 18650 recommended" they added those comments for a good reason.

i fried my EJY from DX by using two 3V cr123,
discribtion here "Li-Battery 3.6V-9V"
taking a look at the comments allways helps :rolleyes:

phil000

Newly Enlightened
mine will probably be here within two days...an order that shipped 2 days prior to the other one shipping just got here...so we'll see!

INF

Newly Enlightened
Will wait for your report before buying this light. Have to buy the charger and battery too. So what charger and battery is recommended?

Garnett

Newly Enlightened
I've got one of these on the way.
discribtion says: " 1 x 18650 recommended" they added those comments for a good reason.

i fried my EJY from DX by using two 3V cr123,
discribtion here "Li-Battery 3.6V-9V"
taking a look at the comments allways helps :rolleyes:
Does this mean I shouldn't use CR123s in this ligt? That would be a pita as I don't have any 18650s or any way to charge them.

Volny

Newly Enlightened
Today I got mine. And a wf-139 charger but no batteries, they are delayed, so I cant check it out that much :S

daniel79

Newly Enlightened
[FONT=&quot]Just received it from DX. I bought it before price change for just 18$ (DX mistake) and it seems like DX send me a FAKE. It smells like burning, even before putting batteries in. [/FONT]:crazy: [FONT=&quot]When turned on, on high mode it is very dim- about low mode in my other lights.[/FONT] :sick:
[FONT=&quot]When I measured the voltage it is only 2,5V. On low mode is no light at all!!![/FONT] :shakehead
[FONT=&quot]I requested replacement form DX and waiting for the answer. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]They will reply 20 FEB because of Chinse new year.[/FONT]

Last edited:

CandleFranky

Enlightened
I requested remplecment form DX and waiting for the answer. They will reply 20 FEB becuase of Chinse new year.
No problem: You send the package back to China, paying cheap $30 for postage - while you get a new one for $26. :sick2:

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
DX will have you send the light to an address in Florida.

If you do tracking and confimation they pay for the postage.

I had to return a light and I paid the cheapest shipping. I did not even care about getting a refund on the shipping.

Once they get the light in Florida DX sends you the light from China.