NovaTac, UK source?

BenjiBot

Enlightened
Hi, can anyone recommmend an online supplier of NovaTac 120P to the UK? I could go through the flashlight's website, but wondered if anyone had other suggestions. Fast, reliable service is preferable (obviously), and avoiding import tax would be a bonus if possibe. Thanks, in advance… :thumbsup:

Frank Maddix

Newly Enlightened
Hi, can anyone recommmend an online supplier of NovaTac 120P to the UK? I could go through the flashlight's website, but wondered if anyone had other suggestions. Fast, reliable service is preferable (obviously), and avoiding import tax would be a bonus if possibe. Thanks, in advance… :thumbsup:
I don't know where you are, but a guy who has managed to negotiate Fenix / Gerber / NitIze etc. concesions is: [email protected].
(His name is Chris Taylor). I've mentioned NovaTac to him and he expressed mild interest, but even if he doesn't plan any distribution he might have some background info.
HTH, Frank

mikes1

Enlightened
You should order from Lighthound Very fast and reliable service, delevery to the UK takes about 7 to 10 days
Ordering from the US alows you to take advantage of the great exchange rate
Import duty not a problem:bow:
I personaly recomend the Hound after many orders

Mike

Frank Maddix

Newly Enlightened
You should order from Lighthound Very fast and reliable service, delevery to the UK takes about 7 to 10 days
Ordering from the US alows you to take advantage of the great exchange rate
Import duty not a problem:bow:
I personaly recomend the Hound after many orders

Mike
I agree, the Hound gives great service.
But if you have to pay the full duty it ends up very expensive.
Proton, like the good God-fearing folks they are, declare the full value and Ihave been hit quite a few times with having to pay up @ the Post Office.