My first ARC LS Mod - edit: remove the words ARC LS... beam pic added

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
I'm not sure what that lens was, but it had to go, (square city) and it is fully reversible which I like. :thumbsup:

I would like to get a multi-mode board and an up to date emitter in there soon also. :shrug:

Here is a pic because I'm chasing feedback on what I could improve. (where the ? can I get a UCL from?)

12-full;init:.jpg

11-full;init:.jpg

31-full;init:.jpg

Last edited:

Jenova

Enlightened
Not to sure about the UCL lense

but up to date LED would be a Q5 i think
and for a multi mode board well DX has HEAPS
all depends on you voltage input (im guessing a CR123 )?
sorry i dont know this light too well
Maybe post some intenal pics
Thanks

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
The UCL you can get from Flashlightlens.com. Not listed on the site for purchase but I'm sure they can still custom cut you one, just have to pay more. I just ordered some mineral glass lenses & should have them in a couple days. I ordered extra if you're interested.

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
Not to sure about the UCL lense

but up to date LED would be a Q5 i think
and for a multi mode board well DX has HEAPS
all depends on you voltage input (im guessing a CR123 )?
sorry i dont know this light too well
Maybe post some intenal pics
Thanks

I have searched for these driver boards you speak of and I cannot find any that would suit... I even have a few sitting in my spares box that I thought I might use one day. (They did not come with leads attached and there are no markings as to which leads go where?) But as far as a drop in goes what do they have? Please help... :thinking:

I will post some pics of the internals shortly... :thumbsup:

P.S. The Flashlightlens website seems to have a lens in the compatibility chart for this light, (19.4mm) but they are out of stock... Anywhere else?

Thanks... :twothumbs

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
The UCL you can get from Flashlightlens.com. Not listed on the site for purchase but I'm sure they can still custom cut you one, just have to pay more. I just ordered some mineral glass lenses & should have them in a couple days. I ordered extra if you're interested.

I will take one off your hands if thats what you are offering? Just let me know how much you want... ? :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can i get a LS head off cy, ship it to you, and you make this for me? willing of course to pay for parts and the service...:popcorn:
:naughty:
Crenshaw

Jenova

Enlightened
I have searched for these driver boards you speak of and I cannot find any that would suit... I even have a few sitting in my spares box that I thought I might use one day. (They did not come with leads attached and there are no markings as to which leads go where?) But as far as a drop in goes what do they have? Please help... :thinking:

I will post some pics of the internals shortly... :thumbsup:

P.S. The Flashlightlens website seems to have a lens in the compatibility chart for this light, (19.4mm) but they are out of stock... Anywhere else?

Thanks... :twothumbs

Yeh man as soon as we can grab some pics of the internals and some diamensions we should be able to help ALOT more

as for not suiting, what are you wanting it to do

Thanks

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
Can i get a LS head off cy, ship it to you, and you make this for me? willing of course to pay for parts and the service...:popcorn:
:naughty:
Crenshaw

If I ever work this out I would be happy to do it for you at no cost... Just supply the parts (If I have the parts needed then even better but still no charge) :thumbsup:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I ever work this out I would be happy to do it for you at no cost... Just supply the parts (If I have the parts needed then even better but still no charge) :thumbsup:

Wow, i that would be really cool! thank you! ill be following this thread :twothumbs

but i like it as is, single mode, maybe with updated emitter. what are you driving the emitter at?

still, ill probably get an Ls Head from too..

I wanted to go to Louie's link to, but it was gone by the time i tried...

Crenshaw

Last edited:

Latest posts