• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired KATOKISHI ICHISHIKI: Price reduced (SOLD)

FOR SALE IS A MINT KATOKISHI ICHISHIKI. THIS IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION LIGHT MADE BY JORDAN-KATOKISHI. IT IS NOT ONLY A PIECE OF CPF HISTORY, BUT IS ALSO A MASTERPIECE OF DESIGN.

THIS LIGHT COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL, STOCK LIGHT ENGINE, AND ALSO A NEW LIGHT ENGINE JUST FABRICATED BY MICHAEL JORDAN. IT ALSO COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL CASE. THE ORIGINAL LIGHT ENGINE WAS DESIGNED TO RUN ON PRIMARY CR2 BATTERIES; THE NEW LIGHT ENGINE IS DESIGNED TO RUN ON RECHARGABLE CR2 BATTERIES. THE NEW LIGHT ENGINE ROUGHLY DOUBLES THE LIGHT OUTPUT OF THE ORIGINAL.

THE KATOKISHI IS SHOWN WITH AN ARC LS AND AN ORB NS TO GIVE AN IDEA OF SIZE. THOSE LIGHTS ARE NOT PART OF THE SALE.

HERE IS WHAT THE LIGHTS WERE DELIVERED WITH NEW:

Katokiche Ichishiki CR2 flashlight
Laser engraved serial number
HAIII in natural
Allodyne coated internals and threading
SCIII converter
Lux III from bin#TW0H
Mineral glass lens (no AR)
Turned down S017XA reflector
CR2 3 volt lithium battery
Carrying case

PRICE SOLD$400.00 Now $375.00 CASH PAYPAL SHIPPED. CREDIT PAYPAL ADD 4%.

THIS PRICE BREAKS DOWN AS SOLD$300 $275.00 FOR THE LIGHT AND $100 FOR THE NEW LIGHT ENGINE. IF SOMEONE WANTS THE NEW LIGHT ENGINE AND SOMEONE ELSE WANTS THE LIGHT, THAT IS OK.

Paypal Address: [email protected]

FIRST UNCONDITIONAL "I'LL TAKE IT" POSTED HERE GETS THE LIGHT.

2242786714_b14b8498b8.jpg
2241993995_30e918353f.jpg
2241994191_b0e00bb4a8.jpg

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: KATOKISHI ICHISHIKI

Hi Bill, very nice. Looks like you might have a problem with the post though - How Much!?:grin2:

Is this a stock LED or a Mod, if stock what type as these are a bit before my time here on CPF.

Thanks
Hodsta

Groundhog66

Banned

Hey Bill, it WAS by B-Day a couple days ago......:whistle:

Seriously, great light, and an AWESOME Arc as well....:thumbsup:

Hi Bill, very nice. Looks like you might have a problem with the post though - How Much!?:grin2:

Is this a stock LED or a Mod, if stock what type as these are a bit before my time here on CPF.

Thanks
Hodsta

HI HODSTA,

I GUESS I WOULD SAY ITS A STOCK-MOD. RIGHT NOW, IT'S A MOD. BECAUSE IT HAS THE NEW LIGHT ENGINE SCREWED IN. BUT IF YOU UNSCREW THE NEW LIGHT ENGINE AND SCREW IN THE OLD ONE, IT'S A STOCK LIGHT.

BILL

donn_

Flashaholic

A couple of questions:

What's the serial#?

Your statement about the original and new LEs has me a little confused. I thought the original ran the SCIII converter, which is a buck/boost capable of taking up to 6.1v.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

HI HODSTA,

I GUESS I WOULD SAY ITS A STOCK-MOD. RIGHT NOW, IT'S A MOD. BECAUSE IT HAS THE NEW LIGHT ENGINE SCREWED IN. BUT IF YOU UNSCREW THE NEW LIGHT ENGINE AND SCREW IN THE OLD ONE, IT'S A STOCK LIGHT.

BILL

Thanks Bill - maybe it's just me but I couldn't see any of the descriptions, price etc upon first viewing of the thread. This is a real beauty of a light and I wish I could stump or for it.

All the best - this shouldn't be here long

A couple of questions:

What's the serial#?

Your statement about the original and new LEs has me a little confused. I thought the original ran the SCIII converter, which is a buck/boost capable of taking up to 6.1v.

Hello Don,

Serial number is 049.

You are correct about the SCIII converter (see quote in the post stating what was offered). I must have misunderstood when communicating with Michael Jordan about the voltage capacity of the new and old LE's.

bill

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bill...

If I ever need help to do "multiple posts"....

Well...I`ll certainly give you a call!

:D

Sorry! I just couldn`t resist. :rolleyes: :grin2:

Good luck with your sale, though!

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

ArsMachina

Enlightened
Re: KATOKISHI ICHISHIKI: Price reduced

I remember well the good old times when such a beauty was sold in a few minutes ...

Jochen

white light

Enlightened
Re: KATOKISHI ICHISHIKI: Price reduced

I'll take it,please check my PM to you :thumbsup: Thank you

Last edited: