surefire c2/6p question

phil000

Newly Enlightened
Hey all, I've got a surefire 6p lego and was wondering if the c2 parts are interchangeable with the 6p? I really like the c2 body over the 6p, and yes I know the 2 won't match, but I kinda like that. Also, are there any other lights (even non SF) that interchange with the 6p body/head/tail?

Thanks
phil

jugg2

Enlightened
I am not 100% sure, but I think they both use "C series" threads, and they should work.

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes they are. I've got both and all parts are interchangeable. Lighthound.com has a good selection of parts to for further Legoing. Personally my favorite setup with a 6P is a G&P/Solarforce stainless steel strike bezeled head, Leafgrip (for "cigar" gripping) and a forward clicky switch like a SFZ59 or Leaf McClicky...also an LED P60 drop-in.

phil000

Newly Enlightened
what I've got now is a 6pd body with a black w/ SS bezel and solarforce clicky w/ a 5 mode q4 drop in...

I think a c2 body would finish it off quite properly...

Last edited:

nzgunnie

Enlightened
Lighthound.com has a good selection of parts to for further Legoing.

Not any more they don't. These days they have very little left.

They really made their name here selling almost any individual SF component (heads, bodies, tail caps, lamps), unfortunately that has changed. They have a good selection of third party pieces though, especially the excellent Leef bodies, which are absolutely fantastic, but the genuine SF parts are few and far between on their site these days. Still the best service going and really good to deal with.