• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** McLux Ti-PD (UV1J)

G-2

Enlightened
**SOLD, Thanks Ken**

Want to sell (not really) our McLux Ti-PD with UV1J tint. This is an excellent little light with one of our favorite tints. The UV1J is a warm tint with almost a hint of yellow. This light has spent some time on regular pocket duty. The Ti has a slight patina to it and looks outstanding. There is tritium in the PD just as it came from Don. We don't know how many of these UV1J's are out there but we don't believe there are many. This McGismo classic is offered at $575.00 (which is what we paid for it here https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/128568) paypal'd and delivered ConUS. This light is initially offered to ConUS folks first as well as APO's. No trades please. You can see in the first two images the difference in tint and the almost blue-ish tint of the non-PD
TiPDonRight8x6.jpg

TiPDonRight28x6.jpg

TiPDFront8x6.jpg

TiPDBack8x6.jpg

Last edited:

G-2

Enlightened
Re: WTS McLux Ti-PD (UV1J)

Fuhgetaboudit - Links to pics of the light and the tint differences are the first 2 pictures

fnmag - Thanks for the kind words.

to all - pictures are up and you should be able to click on the links and go directly to the pictures.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Howdy Suzy! :wave:

Oh, and :shrug: ... Hey Geoff! :rolleyes: :whistle: Just teasing you my friend! :grin2:

OK, who needs to know anything but McLux Ti-PD and who is selling the light. ;) I`ll take it! :D Please send me a PM with your PayPal addy.

Thank you :)
Me :p

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

A real classic! Both the light and Mad Ken:nana:

A tint such as this is so much overlooked in the quest for ulimate brightness.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: My thanks to the "Dynamic Duo" :twothumbs

Hodsta, that tint mumbo jumbo almost sounded like you knew something :huh2: but..... :welcome: ........ :nana: :crackup: Yup, the tint of an LED does make a difference. ;)

Ken :grin2:

donn_

Flashaholic
I need a lesson in tint. I can see the difference between incans and LEDs, but I'm not too sure about the color difference between LEDs.

Trials of a nube.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: My thanks to the "Dynamic Duo" :twothumbs

Hodsta, that tint mumbo jumbo almost sounded like you knew something :huh2: but..... :welcome: ........ :nana: :crackup: Yup, the tint of an LED does make a difference. ;)

Ken :grin2:

Yessir, it surely does. When I got my last PD I asked Don for a special warm tint, he said he didn't do tint, we all know how he protests, but wadya know I get a warm one - luck of the draw?

Good to see you still know warm from cold you loony fruitloop!:nana: I am writing you a sick note with my SPECIAL pen as we speak!:twothumbs

Latest posts