• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti McGizmo S27-PD @ 833mA!!

cryhavok

Enlightened
Hey everyone,

Well these Med books are really driving me crazy, so I need to let another one of my prized possessions go :mecry:

Not much to say about this known beauty, but mine is a bit special :devil:

Up for sale is a Titanium McGizmo S27-PD that has had the drive current of the GDx2 bumped up to 833mA from the usual 525mA. Only "Nitro" I know to date (recalling the few Alu PD's that had their current upped ;) )

The bump in current makes the light a little brighter than stock when comparing the low modes, and a lot brighter on high :D:D It is recommended to use rechargeable batteries with this light, so I'm including one of the newer batch AW RCR123's.

Condition of the light is excellent/mint (not flawless, as are none of Don's masterpieces). No dents/nicks/deep scratches/major flaws, just a few hairline scratches and machining marks here and there. Light comes with Green Tritium vial in piston. Twisty action is very, very smooth.

The light is available for the price of SOLD shipped CONUS by Priority with Insurance. It is available to international buyers (will most likely be shipped EMS) for an additional charge to be determined. Preferred payment is paypal (add 3% if using a CC to pay) I will also accept money orders. Buyer agrees to not hold seller responsible once it enters the mailing service.

Now for some pics :naughty:

IMG_0001-11.jpg

IMG_0002-14.jpg

IMG_0004-11.jpg

IMG_0005-11.jpg

IMG_0008-12.jpg

IMG_0011-10.jpg

IMG_0012-6.jpg

IMG_0016-6.jpg

SOLD to DONN :thanks:

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti McGizmo S27-PD @ 833mA!!

Great pics- but the light speaks for itself, an absolute beaut!

Good luck with the sale.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti McGizmo S27-PD @ 833mA!!

Thanks for saving my credit card Donn!!! Whew :D

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a Titanium McGizmo S27-PD that has had the drive current of the GDx2 bumped up to 833mA from the usual 525mA. Only "Nitro" I know to date (recalling the few Alu PD's that had their current upped ;) )

There's likely some others. :naughty: At least one more I know of. :D

Great snag, Donn. This is a really special light. Glad you got it, I'm sure CH took really good care of it. :thumbsup:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish I was on the computer at that time, woow nice score. I need another light in Titanium, but not much is selling:wave:.