• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3 Aleph Cree for sale some w Tritium & 2 stage

lotsalumens

Enlightened
b3e588ff.jpg

Hi,

I have three Alephs that I would like to sell. I bought these all at the sandwich shop last year and they are HA NAT, though it's hard to tell from the photo. The first person to reply with an "I'll take number___" gets that item and has priority over any PMs. PayPal only please. I will pay priority mail shipping.

1.) 2 stage two cell Aleph with Cree XR-E (not a Q5) running at 975ma I think (?), with stainless steel bezel & three blue tritium vials. This light goes from a low level good for map reading, up to full power which is extremely bright with great throw and spill. Very nice light and in brand new condition. This is an unused closet queen (a waste I know....that's why I am selling these!). Asking $185 *** PRICE DROP TO $175 ***

2.) 2 stage single cell Aleph with Cree XR-E (not Q5) with McE2s two stage tailcap, and stainless steel bezel & 3 green tritium vials. Not sure what current the emitter is running at, but it's bright. Low on this one is a nice moon mode good for maps and such without blasting your night vision. Light is in perfect brand new condition. Asking $160

3.) single stage single cell Aleph with Cree XR-E (not Q5) with clicky switch. No tritium on this one. Nice, bright, and simple. Tailcap anodize is quite a bit darker than the body. Brand new condition. Asking $125

Thanks for looking!

Charles

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Calling backup on #2 since Cuso is supposed to be poor :thinking:

Ray

lotsalumens

Enlightened
#2 sold to Cusco

#3 sold to elt1

#1 still up for grabs....you know you need this light!

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really wanted #2.

I'll take #1 if you left me have it for #2's price :D

Hey, it's worth a shot right?

Ray

Latest posts