Verizon phone needed - modded RC-G2 as a reward!

meuge

Enlightened
Hi

Sorry to clog the forum, but I have no other place to turn to. My girlfriend's Verizon phone broke, and she needs something to replace it until her contract runs out. I really don't want to have to spend $175 on a new phone or on breaking the Verizon contract.

We've been through 2 donated phones now - a Verizon Q (which has a battery life of about 5 hours), and an old Motorola V60... which I was ashamed to give her, given its decrepit condition.

If anyone has a decent (<5 years old) Verizon phone that they could donate, I will sincerely appreciate it, and in good CPF fashion, reward it with a modified Romisen RC-G2 (RV7 driver and SSC SW0 emitter) that easily puts out >100 lumens on a single AA.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, sure. I'm away on business at the moment, but It'll ship Friday.
PM me your shipping address.

jugg2

Enlightened
If you that falls through, I have an LG verizon phone that might work. Let me know if you need it.:thumbsup:

axolotls

Enlightened
The modded E815 is awesome. Get it if you can. I've had two of these.

Also, when one of them was stolen, Verizon just gave me a crap Nokia Phone for $20 (10+tax) for the interim until my contract was up.

So if you can do with an interim phone, Verizon will do you up until your contract is up. If not, you can't really do much better than a modded E815.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you PM me your address? I don't think I got it.
I also found 4 wall chargers and 1 car charger.

meuge

Enlightened
Thanks for your offer, but it seems that my girlfriend was able to settle the issue herself, and I think (crosses fingers) that I don't need the phone any longer.

It is, however, still up in the air as far as I am concerned, because like I said, we've been through two other phones already.

If I still need it, I will let you know.

Thanks Jimmy... it's people like you who make this a great community.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for your offer, but it seems that my girlfriend was able to settle the issue herself, and I think (crosses fingers) that I don't need the phone any longer.

It is, however, still up in the air as far as I am concerned, because like I said, we've been through two other phones already.

If I still need it, I will let you know.

Thanks Jimmy... it's people like you who make this a great community.
Well, it's all boxed up. I'll just hang on to it if you need it.