• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: DX Tri-mode 3 X Cree drop in and a Cutdown Maglite

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm selling a cutdown D cell Maglite including a 3 x Cree tri-mode drop in from Dealextreme. The light itself is almost new and really has never been used. I did remove some anodising from inside the tailcap and the head has a small spot from touching a belt sander :ohgeez: The drop in works very well when driven off of two 18650's. I built a PVC sleeve for the cells and the light has no switch. So how does it work....she's a twisty. The body makes contact with the drop in. Never got around to finishing it. I'm including a couple of switches that can be used to make your own. Anti roll device included. Batteries not included.

picture001kx9.jpg

picture002zs8.jpg

picture003ag1.jpg

I'm selling these two together for $55USD o.b.o, shipped and insured to all of North America. Overseas customers please contact me prior to purchase for shipping quote.

SOLD

I accept all cash or credit PayPal payments.

Last edited:

bxstylez

Enlightened
Re: WTS: DX Tri-mode 3 X Cree drop in and a Cutdown Maglite

this should sell real quick!

Loris

Newly Enlightened

Please check your PM. :)

Bolek

Enlightened

Just for my information :What are the modification (if any) have to be made to a mag to recive the 3 x Cree tri-mode drop in from Dealextreme?

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast

The module fits right into the bezel. My light was a cutdown D cell so it had no switch. You can get it to work with a stock switch by removing the anodising from the end of the body tube and locking down the bulb socket. I'll get into more detail later on tonight and show what im talking about.

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
I pretty sure this process will allow people to use the module along with a stock switch.

Locked Pedestal Mod

The + spring will fit into the socket and the - spring will make contact with the body tube. I tried it out quickly before selling the light.