Hilarious Dubya photoshop fun!!

B@rt

Flashaholic
fd2dac8d.gif

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of this I thought was pretty humorous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, but I also am a little disgusted at much of it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no Bush supporter. I probably don't agree with over 65% of what he proposes (not the least of which is cutting taxes in the middle of a war...can't see that AT ALL).

However, he is the president of our country and that deserves some respect. I wasn't comfortable with all of the denigrating things that were done to Clinton (even though I regarded his dis-honorable lying and philandering with disgust). So, even though I don't support Bush much, I shouldn't remain silent if I see him being treated with dis-respect.

You can do what you want, we do have that kind of freedom here, but I'd encourage you to remove this thread or the links to much of the material. I don't mind a little lampooning (some of the funniest bits on Saturday Night Live have been the ones lampooning our presidents) but much on those links goes way beyond that.

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually...the one political cartoon (that obviously was one) about the link between IraQ and Al Queda (both have Q's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) was pretty funny. But alot of the stuff on link #3 was simply too personally disrespectful to be considered a political cartoon.

Do you really think that pasting Bush's face on a female body is real political satire?