• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo McLux en

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigmark408

Newly Enlightened
This was from the first run of McGizmo's McLux line. Get the light that started the McLux sensation! Long-time members of CPF will definitely know about this light...a true collector's item. No McLux collection is complete without it! This masterpiece was definitely ahead of its time.

Highlights of the McGizmo McLux EN:
  • Condition - As MINT as the day I got it .
  • Super low Serial Number
  • Titanium clip
  • Flood beam shape
  • BadBoy converter running on 3V
  • The entire light is EN coated
  • Head will fit on an Surefire E-series bodies
  • Kroll clickie
  • Switchguard with holes allows for tail-standing and mount for tripods or other accessories
  • Uses 1xCR123.
  • US sales only !! Postal M/O only !! will be shipped US48 by USPS priority w/signature confirmation.
$230.00

Dog Chaser

Enlightened
On the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay
Any chance it has a special clip?
Gold-McLux.jpg

If so, I'll take it!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
This was a TK unit. I sold this to bigmark a few months ago. It's a beautiful light! Looks like the serial number is 012. Here's my old picture of it:

Edit: Picture removed.

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sold my turnkey unit a long time ago. Sorry to say I don't miss it one bit. To be frank I never did like it much.
I know !I know How dare I say such a thing. I lusted for it from day one and was disapointed with it. What can I say.
The gold one sure looks cool though.
Yaesumofo

This was a TK unit. I sold this to bigmark a few months ago. It's a beautiful light! Looks like the serial number is 012. Here's my old picture of it:

2250406537_3ae75dce5c.jpg

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sold my turnkey unit a long time ago. Sorry to say I don't miss it one bit. To be frank I never did like it much.
I know !I know How dare I say such a thing. I lusted for it from day one and was disapointed with it. What can I say.
Yaesumofo

Well, I guess that comment won't be helping bigmark408 sell this light too much, huh? :thumbsdow

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Yaesumofo

How dare you! :whoopin:

Even though they're old & aren't as bright as lights these days I think they're still beauties & they're still my favorite. I still have all 11 of my McLuxs.

Hmm, maybe I should buy this one, I do need one more 1x123. I have 4 3x123s, 4 2x123s, & only 3 1x123s. :thinking:

charlesn

Enlightened
I know !I know How dare I say such a thing. I lusted for it from day one and was disapointed with it. What can I say
Yaesumofo

If this doesn't qualify as trashing a sales thread, I don't know what does. :confused: This wouldn't be acceptable even from a newbie, but it's inexcusable from a CPFer with 3,000+ posts who should definitely know better. :shakehead

Bigmark408

Newly Enlightened
sold to griff !!

yaesumofo, your post is tasteless and shows no class !!

This light is a true collectors piece in new condition.

Thank you , ttran97 and all others for your positive posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.