• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: The Mouse!!

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Time to thin the herd a little. :( This is one of my favorite mods, a beautiful pocket rocket. Sure to impress anyone that sees it. I think Milky describes it best, since he built it, below is his description.

(Sold to Locea!) $619 + 3% for the PP fees shipped to you, CONUS. Int'l inquiries please drop me a PM first. I will have this listed on multiple boards, and time-stamps will rule. Shipped promptly, I will assume no responsibility once its in the USPS hands, so consider insurance on a gem like this. This is truly and exceptional light. :wave:

Here's a certain little project just come to fruition for a certain midwestern Buckeye...
The Mouse (M300.4)
img-mouse-m300.4-profile.jpg

mouse1.jpg

mouse2.jpg

mouse3.jpg

Some quick specs...
300 lumens max output, 4 brightness levels, runs on 1xRCR123 LiON rechargeable at max for perhaps 45 minutes, min output of perhaps 2-3 lumens for 225 hours, full regulation for most of the runtime with approximate 95% average efficiency, several hours of low-brightness emergency light at tail end of runtime.
Can run on 1x123 primary cell with all brightness levels still available, but scaled proportionally less bright and longer-running... this would be a good option for power outage or other emergency use.
Acorn1.0 driver, basically a souped-up version of the driver developed for the Gotham.
Flushmounted tactical twisty switch heavily modified from the innards of a stock SureFire tactical twisty for smooth, light action.
Krytox and Nanolubricated threads fore and aft.
Flushmounted 'skyscraper-style' window with structural support from the backside, no visible retaining ring, reflectors moved as far forward as possible to eliminate bezel ring and head sidewall interference with the beam.
McR16ms reflectors, built to order by McGizmo for use with Seoul SSCP4 emitters, providing good throw from reflectors in this size category, while also delivering gradual intensity falloff from hotspot through outer sidespill for excellent field of view.
High density silicone foam in sidewalls to pad reflectors against lateral shock. High density silicone black matting with carbon fiber texture for aesthetics and circuit trace protection.
Dual-AR coated ultra-clear lens.
Shockmounted e-can in base of head for fit and shock resistance. All components in the head designed to be removable with no damage, glue residue, etc., should the owner ever wish to revert the head to more conventional single-reflector duty.

Last edited:

elnero55

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: The Mouse!!

ahhh... i guess i'm going to have to sell my arm...

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

The specs on this thing are awesome!:twothumbs someone out there is gonna be stoked pretty soon!

Mayo

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

ahhh... i guess i'm going to have to sell my arm...
...I think I'd throw in a testicle too!!

Ericmack!!! I can't believe your letting this thing go!! What a stunning light, with a long time in the build process. You're going to make one lucky buyer very very happy.

MSaax

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic

:drool:I didn't even know it existed. I'm guessing that would make it the brightest 1x123 light ever produced.............?

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

A great light, to be sure.

Purrgler, where are you??? This one has your name on it... ;)

gjg

Enlightened

Cuso - I'll BUY you the light of your choice for a matching kidney for my wife - she's been on dialysis, and we found out her sister wouldn't work - just think, a bright shiny Mouse or McGizmo for a gross, yucky, stinky kidney.... :devil:

PS -the offer's open to ANYONE, not just Cuso, ya got type O blood and a healthy spare - give me call... PSS - yes, I'm serious...

And a kidney...

PSSS -Sorry, just a bit off topic...

Last edited:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

*sings* M-I-L, K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E..

Milkey Mouse...
Milkey Mouse...

;)

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

:DWas this Pilar fondled too?:D

Beautiful light. Is it chrome plated?

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

:DWas this Pilar fondled too?:D

Beautiful light. Is it chrome plated?

The light started life as a Ltd. Chrome A3 from the Shoppe. So yes, it is chrome. Um, fondling history will only be relayed to the buyer... :whistle:

Yes, at 300 Lumens, this little Mouse will roar! :devil:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

The light started life as a Ltd. Chrome A3 from the Shoppe. So yes, it is chrome. Um, fondling history will only be relayed to the buyer... :whistle:

Yes, at 300 Lumens, this little Mouse will roar! :devil:

Naughty Fondling secrets FTW.. Especially with the Milkey Mouse Club. That's hawt ;P