C, D or AA cell holder for Arc AAA head

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

I've seen some pictures of C and D cell holders (and I think a AA holder) that mate to the Arc AAA head. Who makes these, and were they a one time deal or are they still available?

Thanks.

zackhugh

Enlightened
I ordered the C-cell holder for the Arc AAA head that was shown in the thread for the first UBH order. Unfortunately, after a number of weeks I still haven't received my package with that and my UBH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Anyhow, you should contact DSpeck if you want a D, C, or AA holder for the Arc AAA head. I think he's made all three of those.

Edit: There was some miscommunication between Doug and me, and my C-cell holder is actually having its threads repaired right now. The good news is that it's not lost in the mail as I had feared. I will try to post some pictures when I get it. As I understand it, Doug also drilled it for a standard tripod mount, which increases its usefulness. We'll see. Even if looks strange it should have great runtime as a tentlight or area marker.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
C holder for Arc AAA??? I thought D might look a bit ridiculous for the Arc LS head, and ordered a Custom 2C from Doug, which I got. Got put in with the first run UBHs for anodizing.

Strange that you haven't gotten yours, when I was most worried that I wouldn't get mine. Perhaps some Customs agent thought yours was actually something 'else' (bomb parts).

Sproing

Newly Enlightened
I tried to run an white Arc AAA head on a C battery once. It ran at least 24 hours at full brightness before I stopped it. It probably still had quite a bit of juice left too.

Status
Not open for further replies.