soon to be laser barrels.

comozo

Enlightened
Tell me why in this day and age of digital photography people don't take the time to post photographs that are in focus. It's not like you are wasting film.
Besides folks can't see your product clearly and that's not in your best interest.

Edited for spelling

Last edited:

Kenom

Enlightened
Well, this was taken with my camera phone. Treo in it's infinite wisdom figured, hell, they got lotsa other features. Why in gods name would they want a camera on it that is decent. I did hold it very still. I'll get some better one's tomorrow I hope.

RDZombie

Newly Enlightened
Tell me why in this day and age of digital photography people don't take the time to post photographs that are in focus. It's not like you are waisting film.
Besides folks can't see your product clearly and that's not in your best interest.

Edited for spelling

Waahhhh.

Kenom, lookin good, cant wait to get mine!

COMMANDR

Enlightened
Great News:twothumbs I can't wait to get my also. What about the drivers, the last I heard they were delayed but almost ready. How about now, are they ready????

Gary

Last edited:

IgorT

Newly Enlightened
Never mind..

I found the specs.

Last edited:

Kenom

Enlightened
Oh I keep forgetting the marketplace here is a completely different "forum"
Essentially these are a custom made host for a laser diode. It comes with a diode insertion point for press fitting a traditional 5.6mm diode, driver to run a bluray or red diode depending on which configuration you go with and a clicky in the tailcap. All you really need to do is provide your own batteries and diode and you've got a laser pointer with much more effecient cooling than the aixiz module as it's totally out of one solid piece of aluminum.

Kenom

Enlightened
here is a video I made of the manufacturers shop and some images of the barrels in pre-finished status.

IgorT

Newly Enlightened
Oh I keep forgetting the marketplace here is a driver to run a bluray or red diode depending on which configuration you go with and a clicky in the tailcap.
It sounds very interesting.. One question tho.

Doesn't it only have place for two LiPo batteries?

What kind of driver will be used to run a Blue Ray from just two?

Thanks!

Gazoo

Enlightened
Tell me why in this day and age of digital photography people don't take the time to post photographs that are in focus. It's not like you are wasting film.

Edited for spelling

Oh come on now....:ohgeez: These barrels are the best thing since sliced bread. The whole point is most of us in this hobby have been in need of a product like this. And with the driver included the price is very reasonable. I can't wait until I get mine. I have a blu-ray diode waiting for it.

IgorT,
The specs for the driver are listed in the GB section at LPF. The driver is efficient enough to power a blu-ray from a pair of CR123's.

Kenom

Enlightened
DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

COMMANDR

Enlightened
:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Those picutures are making me drooooooooollllll..... I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Gary