DSC00688.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

DSC00674.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

SafetyBob

Enlightened
When do you have time to sleep?

They sure look pretty though. You are motivating me to get out to the garage and start cutting metal!!

Bob E.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
When do you have time to sleep?

They sure look pretty though. You are motivating me to get out to the garage and start cutting metal!!

Bob E.

Sleep, what's that? :D

Get your butt in the garage and make some chips!

SafetyBob

Enlightened
See this is the problem, my 4 chuck is set up so I can slap it on the lathe and within 5 minutes I am ready to cut on the D sized M@gs. Going to C sized would make me set everything up again twice.....unless I marked two of the jaws with the D sized settings then the C sized setting. Great idea Brian!!

Currently I have tape on the two jaws that I don't mess with (much), so I just tape the same way everytime, slap it in tighten down two jaws..done. Either that or it's time to really set up the lathe properly or get that new Bison 6 jaw I was looking at.....

Bob E.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Either that or it's time to really set up the lathe properly or get that new Bison 6 jaw I was looking at.....

Bob E.

Man would I love to get a 6-jaw! I've been wanting to get one for quite awhile. I just can't justify the cost when what I really need first is a mill. I'm hoping to get a mill in the next few months. It will add a whole 'nother dimension to my abilities :).

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think the pewters look absolutely fantastic :) The others look good too but there is just something about the more subtle color change.. very sexy. :)

Shane