• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: USWOH SEOUL MODDED HDS B42, free shipping, with a free Fenix P3D

Gointothelight

Newly Enlightened
SOLD I have a modified B42 for sale. The Bin of the emitter is USWOH. I bought the modified light from Tebore, who did a perfect job on the mod. This is absolutely one of the best beams in my collection. His original post said that he purchased the light brand new from Lighthound, did the mod and then posted it for sale. The original post also said it has a donut at 3" BUT I had him adjust it before he sent it… there is no donut, only a bright, smooth, white beam.

Since buying it, it has sat on my shelf, so it is as new. However, there are some blemishes on the finish… not sure how they got there. The light can stand on its tail BUT wobbles. Anyway, it's a great light.

I'm trying to keep my lights collection below 60, so anytime I pick up a new one, one or 2 has to go. So, buy this, and I'll throw in a free Fenix P3D (Cree w/smooth reflector and centered led), also a shelf queen.

The price is $200, now $175 shipped free by priority mail with tracking number. CONUS only… PAYPAL only (I eat the fees). Light is for sale until Paypal funds received.
imgp0114vj0.jpg

Last edited:

Empath

Flashaholic
Re: FS: USWOH SEOUL MODDED HDS B42, free shipping, with a free Fenix P3D

The thread got off to a rocky start. A post that was questionable, could be interpreted postively or negatively, but definitely detracted and redirected the thread, was removed as were referencing posts that followed. Carry on, and by all means avoid discussing anything other than the sale being offered.

Ctechlite

Enlightened

... and I'll throw in a free Fenix P3D (Cree w/smooth reflector and centered led), also a shelf queen.

It's hard to spot this great bonus, so thought I'd point it out to the viewing folks!

Bump for a great light :wave:

Gointothelight

Newly Enlightened

PRICE DROP to $175 for the 2 lights. After that, they go to my kid brother, the cop... it's really pretty sad the primitive lights most police officers use... his unit is still drooling over some 1st gen (non-cree) Fenix AA lights I gave them last year.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: USWOH SEOUL MODDED HDS B42, free shipping, with a free Fenix P3D - PRICE DROP

I'll take them.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: USWOH SEOUL MODDED HDS B42, free shipping, with a free Fenix P3D - PRICE DROP

Nevermind the PM. I saw your Paypal addy in the main post so...

:paypal:

I would like the light shipped with insurance via USPS Priority Mail. Please let me know the amount extra that you need for this and I will send a 2nd Paypal transfer to you in that amount.

Thanks again!