Rotating pictures..how?

Patriot

Flashaholic
I've seen Lips and some of the other frequent beamshot posters make neat little rotating picture images. They seem to work very well for showing the differences in overall light output. I'd like to learn how to post them and need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for the help. :)

Patriot

Flashaholic
I went and downloaded Microsoft gif. It didn't even put a run or exe icon on the desktop. I went and searched it, opened what appeared to be the exe file and it did nothing.

So I went and downloaded "Picasa2" which is supposed to be free gif software and I'm really getting nowhere with it. I can't find any place that allows me to turn photos into a rotation.

Any other ideas that might get me going.

Thanks

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
picasa is only for rotating an image one time, not for movies. I'm not even sure what you are talking about. Can you post a link?

W-c.Scenario

Newly Enlightened
Hi, heres a free and very simple to use GifAnimation-software,
I dont use it but I just tested it and its ok for being free and for
what you want to create I guess, (I use Ulead GifAnimator mostly cause
its good for optimizing the filesize).

Note:The installer also includes Crawler toolbar. Installation of this component is optional, just uncheck the box when the installer asks you if you want it.

DOWNLOADPAGE

Empath

Flashaholic
The thread was a little too far removed from being a forum-utility concern to remain in the Questions/Problems/Suggestions forum. I've moved it to the Cafe for the remaining discussion.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Hi, heres a free and very simple to use GifAnimation-software,
I dont use it but I just tested it and its ok for being free and for
what you want to create I guess, (I use Ulead GifAnimator mostly cause
its good for optimizing the filesize).

Note:The installer also includes Crawler toolbar. Installation of this component is optional, just uncheck the box when the installer asks you if you want it.

DOWNLOADPAGE

Thanks W-c. I'm going to download and try it now......