• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Turn key Mag85 hotwire for cost of parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wattnot

Enlightened
Hi All. Well I had a lot of fun making it and fun trying it out but I want to sell it and move on to the next project.

This is a Mag 85 hotwire modded 3D cell black flashlight. READY TO GO - INCLUDES BATTERY PACK AND WA1185 LAMP (bulb).

The host is an older style 3D Mag.
Borofloat lens
Litho123 Heavy Orange Peel (HOP) camless reflector
LuxLuthor 9 cell Eneloop pre-assembled pack - 10.8 volts
Northern lights socket and one 1185 bi-pin lamps
Switch and tailcap had work done by expert CPF-er for a safety fuse and resitance elimination.

All parts except the host are NEW and only used for a few minutes for testing (okay, playing too!).

$150 shipped. International shipping okay but the cost will be extra based on what it will cost. Post and PM at will but first, unconditional "I'll take it" gets it.

I have two paypal accounts. One takes credit card funded payments and for that you'll need to add 3%. However, the other one has NO fee but CANNOT accept credit cards or echecks. It has to be a funded account.

P2080195.jpg

P2080194.jpg

Happy hunting! This thing is NUTS! Crazy bright! Sorry about the fuzzy picture. It was taken with a cheap digital in AUTO MODE! No tripod or open bulb or otherwise extended exposure! Those trees are about 13 feet tall and around 80 feet from the deck!!

Last edited:

Wattnot

Enlightened
Never mind the 120P trade but this is still for sale.

This light has had some work recently - low resistance mod for the socket and a fuse installed in the tailcap. I no longer have any extra 1185 lamps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.