• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Sale! ALL SOLD THANKS!

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am selling today a PD-S- AlTin (I believe originally from Don), no apparent marks and an original "bare" PD (with T bin, I purchased from Don) NO Tritium in tail . PD because of "bare" body has some scratches, as it came that way. Titanium bezel was added to bare PD

Altin PD-S $635.00 SOLD
"bare' PD $325.00 Pending

First to Post "I'll take it";
items will be shipped USPS w/ Insurance, PayPal preferred, but will take Money Order, International will need to be discussed.

I will be posting many Aleph Lights hopefully tomorrow. I am selling PD's Aleph and other due to lack of use and to fund another purchase!

238053653_7Evx9-M.jpg
238053906_6BVxn-M.jpg

134994010_ZQBV7-M.jpg
77458995_HeBVm-M-1.jpg

Last edited:

Bolek

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Sale!

If it's (I'm not sure that my understanding is correct) a Ti with AlTin coating with a seoul I'll take the :Altin PD-S $635.00. What is the price shipped to France ?

Last edited:

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Quote taken from Kiesslings "sticky"
Click here
This is the first light in the McLuxIII-Series.
Stand-alone light (not E-Series compatible) on 1xCR123/Li-Ion with a regulated high and low mode and lots of technical improvements over the older series. Uses the McR-20 known from the Aleph Series and comes in HA-DSG (dark slate gray) or HA-NAT as well as in limited edition colors like chrome.
The last lights were offered as McLuxIII-PD-S versions sporting the Seoul P4 LED.

Obviously the light is TI coated AlTin.

Lights are sold Pending Payment and confirmation of proper shipping overseas.

My largest concern is no tracking and I cannot guarantee delivery?

I do have to take these to post office id I ship globally, however I will do if there is understanding of "issues" and knowing that I cannot be responsible for delivery, after it leaves US.

Jeff

Bolek

Enlightened

It' exactly what I want :twothumbs.
I paye for the extra shipping expencess see my PM.