• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD 8 MIN... McGizmo Ti XR19-C, Perfect, C-Pack Clicky

X Racer

Enlightened
McGizmo Titanium XR19-C
I *really* hate to do this, but my Canon recently broke so I am finally making the jump to Nikon that I have been planning. Unfortunately, this means a large investment for me in new lenses, etc. so I have to get rid of some toys.

This light is my most prized flashlight and I really hate to sell it, but I'm gonna throw it out there anyway in case someone is really wanting one of these. I think this is the best light Don has ever made and I am pricing it accordingly so it won't be cheap. It certainly won't hurt my feelings if it doesn't sell, but if it does it'll allow me to get my camera situation sorted out. I have no idea what to ask, as nobody has sold one of these here in a long time, but the last ones have gone for not much less...

The light is in the same excellent condition that it was when received from Don. I have never carried it nor taken it out of my house.

$735 shipped... SOLD

xr19c.jpg

Price includes standard USPS shipping. Priority and Insurance optional. Not responsible for mail loss, so get insurance if you want it.

Post "I'll take it" here and PM me for paypal details. Shipping to Paypal confirmed addresses in the continental US only, all others must contact me first. Please add 3% if using CC instead of instant transfer.

Last edited:

X Racer

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Ti XR19-C, Perfect, Cree XR-E, C-Pack Clicky

donn, how many of my McGizmos are you gonna end up owning ?

Oh man, I already regret this... I'll send you a PM...

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Go donn_ Go!!!

X Racer

Enlightened

Go donn_ Go!!!
He must have a nice collection of Don's lights. Heck, the two he got from me alone makes for a nice little collection. Not sure if I should jump for joy that it sold, or sit down and cry...:thinking:

Thanks donn... :)

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Donn,

Please let me work for you!!

Seriously!!

Ray