• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale Over

Sale Over: three lights, all mint. First to state, unconditionally, "I'll take it" here in the thread has priority over PM's and e-mails. PayPal only, payment expected within twelve hours of your "I'll take it." No eChecks. Add 3% if using a credit card. Shipping to anywhere in the world included in the price.

(left to right)

1. Mike Jordan Superflashlight II - sn 0019, upgraded with Mike`s DB1000 SDC ("Super Down Converter"). With optic and 3W Lux III LED hand-picked by Mike for exceptional brightness. Kroll clickie guarded tailcap, $340, SOLD.

2. Milky M1 - Surefire M1 host modded by MilkySpit to be a working flood light (rather than an infrared night vision device). Glowring under the lens. A great flood and one of Milky's trademark mods, $250, SOLD.

3. Novatac 120P Beta - one of a handful of prototypes made with no "flat" areas on the body for the nameplate. Be at the TOP of Thujone's Novatac registry! This has been modded to a Cree Q5 - extra bright hand-selected emitter and absolutely mint. Comes with instruction manual and the stainless steel crenelated bezel ring as pictured, Withdrawn.

Here's the original thread where the SF II came from, for the record:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/186383

And here's the original thread where the Novatac Beta came from, for the record:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/178382

IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SF II, Milky M1, Novatac Proto

I can't believe your getting rid of the Milky M1.:devil:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: FS: Price Drop! SF II, Milky M1, Novatac Proto

Do you have the rubber rings for the M1? Can I see a shot of the inside?

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Those M1/M100's are so nice!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just to be technical, this one was a LuxV-based M90-M1. The one I built for Marnav1 is a Seoul SSC-based M100-M1. Both serve about the same mission, namely to pump out smooth area illumination with maybe 20 yards of throw with dark-adapted eyes. There aren't many of any sort out there, mainly because the host isn't all that available.

Dad, give me a holler if ya need any new goodies! :poke:

Arcoholic, enjoy the light!

GLOCK18

Enlightened
Re: FS: SECOND Price Drop! SF II, Novatac Proto

What batteries does the Mike Jordan Superflashlight II take, can it use rechargeable batteries.

alauda

Enlightened

I don't understand why the MJ Superflashligh II - one of the finest, best made flashlights is still here. They are built like a tank, fantastic beam and the electronics are superb. If I did not have three I would have snapped this up in an instance.

Free Bump

I don't understand why the MJ Superflashligh II - one of the finest, best made flashlights is still here. They are built like a tank, fantastic beam and the electronics are superb. If I did not have three I would have snapped this up in an instance.

Free Bump

Thanks alauda. I am surprised by this, too, as these lights, in the original thread from Carpe, went like hotcakes! :shrug: