• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Orb Raw NS +SPF+

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Need to recharge the Paypal:

1. Surefire E1L modded with a USVOH from Photonfanatic,stock board, MCR20, delrin tailguard and stock tailswitch retaining ring. I did this mod myself and Im damn proud of it, you won't be dissapointed. I had to do some soldering on the board. Emmiter is perfectly centered and the head is held together with the blue stuff in case you want to upgrade again. $125 SOLD Shipped

dsc05036fl2.jpg

dsc05040ry8.jpg

2. Orb Raw NS - Cree P4 emmiter ,130-15 lumen 2 stage, leather holster by Kazu, 3 batteries. I enlarged the lanyard slots to allow the paracord to go through. The reflector lost some coating in the bottom near the emmiter. I have no idea how that happened since I received the light like this. You can contact Rob from Orb and get a new reflector, but it just a cosmetic thing , since the beam is not affected in any way compared to other Orbs I own. The rest of the light is pristine. I polish this sucker on a regular basis and it shows. $ 115 $105 $100 shipped SPF

dsc05030ib2.jpg

dsc05031tr8.jpg

I take Paypal and Money Orders. I not responsible for lost shipments if insurance is not applied , contact me if you need this insured. International pays a bit more depending on your location PM me first. Thanks

Last edited:

bxstylez

Enlightened
Re: FS: Surefire E1L Seoul Mod / MCR20 and Orb RAw NS

nice pricing on the E1L

if i already didnt have a ML1x-floodmaster and a modded milky KL1 (w/ 4 modes/ acorn driver) ..... i would've been all over this

should be a fast sale!

Beastmaster

Enlightened

I have a USVOH modded KL1 - it's one of the nicest mods that can be done to the KL1 series heads.

The price is great too - it's too bad I already have one, or I'd be all over that one.

-Steve

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cuso

I'll take the Surefire E1L Seoul Mod. PM me with your PP information.

bxstylez

Enlightened

nice grab on the E1L....... i kept contemplating about it

i figured i wouldve bought it if it didnt sell in the next 12 hours

cat

Enlightened

I have a USVOH modded KL1 - it's one of the nicest mods that can be done to the KL1 series heads.

What does it do? I mean, compared to the stock 30 [?] lumens, the stock square TIF thing....?

...Because I've got an E1L and I've often thought of asking what could be done to improve it.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

What does it do? I mean, compared to the stock 30 [?] lumens, the stock square TIF thing....?

...Because I've got an E1L and I've often thought of asking what could be done to improve it.
The lumen output is almost doubled and theres no square anymore just nice spill and hotspot. You could just swap the emmiter and leave the stock optic and the square will be gone too. The Seoul emmiter is a great upgrade by itself..

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire E1L Seoul Mod SPF/ MCR20 and Orb RAw NS

NO payment , and no response to read messages from depusm12:poke:. So Ill give the guy 1 more hour, then its gone to Frisco if he still wants it.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

:goodjob: Cuso, nice mod :thumbsup:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have bought from depusm12 before and the transaction was very smooth. I would give him a bit more time if you can.

Dog
I have no problem with waiting ,but he called for the light at 3:10 am-
made a post at 9:42 am:thinking:- read my PM at 2:30 pm:thinking:- hes been on all day basically and hasen't replied my PM or made payment..At this point Im guessing he doesn't want the light anymore.. So unless he answers my PM or lets me know otherwise, this light is fair game...

frisco

Enlightened

PM Replied

Note: Checking in at 9PM

Note: Checking in at 11PM

Note: Checking in at 12 midnite

frisco

Last edited:

frisco

Enlightened

Frisco Pm replied.

Hey Cuso,

3AM PST

I don't have a PM from you???? CPF was a little fritzzy for me.....

Gotta go to sleep now.... Will check my PM's in the morning.

Thanks, frisco

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire E1L Seoul Mod SPF/ MCR20 and Orb RAw NS +Price drop+

resending now..

Latest posts