Multi-LED high power flashlight

TTT

Newly Enlightened
Does a for example 4x (insert latest high-output LED here) flashlight exist? I'd rather have that than a HID lamp. Would love to have the same as a headlamp too...

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out FoxFury for multiple Cree handhelds and headlamps. Powerful stuff.

If you need something on the cheap, DealExtreme and KaiDomain carry 3-4 Cree/Seoul handhelds for under $100.

You can also check out the custom lights section of the forum to see what modders have done with DIY multiple high-powered LED lights.

You can also find drop-ins for Maglites from http://www.malkoffdevices.com/. Even Terralux has a 4-Cree drop-in, iirc. You can check out BatteryJunction for that.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
There are a bunch, stock and modded, from $40-400+, quality from decent-very good, batteries are usually Li-ion.

How much output are you looking for?

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's a thread here somewhere listing high output multi emitter lights.

Besides Foxfury we have:

Barbolight

Elektrolumens

Peak LED Solutions

Wolf Eyes

Last edited:

TTT

Newly Enlightened
Great!

Just want as much power as possible in the smallest light possible.

Gladius01

Enlightened
Great!

Just want as much power as possible in the smallest light possible.

:welcome:, If you like the size of Maglite 2D cells,and the output of 1500 lumens and running time will over 90 minutes and able to dim when you don't need to use full power, I personnally use WiseLED Tactical flashlight. Good quality and built. That is my personal choice. There are so many out there to choose from. Type in WiseLED in the search and you get alot of info in here about this flashlight.

Good luck and hope you find your flashlight that you looking for.:)

Latest posts