• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Reduced: Aelph PR-T head (DB/TWOH LIII) and 18650 Scorpian body

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

One Aelph PR-T head on a custom 18650 Scorpion body.

The PR-T head was build by Shift-D and is running a TWOH Lux III on a DB400 that was later hotrodded by him to roughly double the current (750-800ish). Makes for a very pocketable light with great throw and runtime that will run happily on one 18650 or two 123L cells (presumably two RCR123s also, but I haven't tried that setup). Everything has been used and carried and shows wear, especially on the edges of the head and bezel. The DB board sits at a bit of an angle (the picture doesn't show this), but the seems to be a cosmetic problem only and does not effect the function of the light. Prefer Paypal or PMO for payment, and price includes insured Priority Mail to US addresses: $100

Thanks,
Danny

Last edited:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aelph PR-T head (DB/TWOH LIII) and 18650 Scorpian body

Since it is a downboy it should run on two R123's (and even three R123's) without any problem. :)

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
REDUCED and BTTT!

Would also consider trades on:
- Photon Proton Pro (? the cree model)
- Fenix E0, E1, L0D-CE, P2D
- Spyderco Salts, pretty much any model as long as they are plain edge
- Spyderco Tenacious, any blade
- Glock factory 9mm high cap mags
- Name brand, sealed in original packaging CR123 batteries
- Keyring 'bottle' lighters
- Zulu / Maratac 22mm two-piece watch band, khaki, black or gray only
- Silva, K&M or Marbles waterproof match cases

Thanks,
Danny

thom

Enlightened
Let's work something out.... I've got a P2D Un-potted with 2 L1D and 2 xtra P2D bodys. Also, 2 waterproof caps for makeing the bodys spare battery holders. Ive got a fenix diffuser and I've got 2 holsters as well....I also have 2 LOD's modded with SSC P4s... And I have Paypal Cash. I want this so feel free o email me and we wil work something out.

thom